ALL >> Business >> View Article
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Exotic Cars
Total Articles: 2
Many of the most famous, most sought after exotic cars in the world have fascinating histories and intriguing little known facts. Here are just a few. How many did you already know?
1. Aston Martin may wait decades to introduce a new model. After the V8 range they waited 20 years to usher in the DB7.
2. Porsche actually loses money with each 918 they build because of the huge research and development budget.
3. The famous Ferrari prancing horse emblem is not a nod to the car’s massive horsepower, but instead is borrowed from WWI-era Italian flying ace Francesco Baracca. Ferrari met Baracca’s mother after the ace’s death and she told him to put the emblem on his cars to bring good luck. Looks like it’s working.
4. Maserati manufactured a line of gender-specific scooters in the early 1950s. The 50CC scooter had the T2/U frame style for a man and the T2/D step-through frame style for the ladies.
5. Lamborghini’s car names all hail from the world of bull fighting. Lamborghini Diablo and Lamborghini Murcielago are both names of famous fighting bulls. The Lamborghini Estoque gets its name from a sword fighting style that the Matadors use.
6. Rolls Royce still does the majority of the interior for their cars by hand. Oh, and it is true that champagne flutes are indeed a factory option.
7. McLaren tested their F1 gearbox prototype on a Chevy V8 – a 454 big block to be exact.
8. The Fort GT40 was born from an industry grudge match between Enzo Ferrari and Henry Ford II. Ford almost successfully bought the legendary car maker, but the negotiations went awry due to Enzo’s control of the racing team. Inspiration can come from the strangest places!
9. Bentley has an ice driving school in Finland. Of course that’s on the off chance you ever wanted to drive 200 miles per hour in a $200,000 plus car – on the ice.
10. The first Lamborghinis were actually…wait for it…tractors! And they are still being made today, although not by the same company. However they have maintained the same design firm, the one that is also responsible for the Gallardo.
Do you want to experience the excitement and prestige of owning your own exotic car? Woodside Credit can help you arrange financing on your favorite high-end, exotic car. Visit our website today at http://www.woodsidecredit.com/exotic-car-loans/ and find out how we can put you behind the wheel of your dream car.
About The Company:
Woodside Credit is a nationwide company which is located in Southern California that provides unique loan program for all the classic car, collector car, and exotic car enthusiasts at the lowest monthly payments. They help you in getting your dream car a reality. Woodside Credit is the automobile industry’s leader in providing the lowest monthly loan payments – delivering terms of up to 12 years. They offer the best loan programs for financing your collector or exotic car.
Related By Post - http://www.woodsidecredit.com/10-things-didnt-know-exotic-cars/
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent