ALL >> Business >> View Article
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Exotic Cars
Total Articles: 2
Many of the most famous, most sought after exotic cars in the world have fascinating histories and intriguing little known facts. Here are just a few. How many did you already know?
1. Aston Martin may wait decades to introduce a new model. After the V8 range they waited 20 years to usher in the DB7.
2. Porsche actually loses money with each 918 they build because of the huge research and development budget.
3. The famous Ferrari prancing horse emblem is not a nod to the car’s massive horsepower, but instead is borrowed from WWI-era Italian flying ace Francesco Baracca. Ferrari met Baracca’s mother after the ace’s death and she told him to put the emblem on his cars to bring good luck. Looks like it’s working.
4. Maserati manufactured a line of gender-specific scooters in the early 1950s. The 50CC scooter had the T2/U frame style for a man and the T2/D step-through frame style for the ladies.
5. Lamborghini’s car names all hail from the world of bull fighting. Lamborghini Diablo and Lamborghini Murcielago are both names of famous fighting bulls. The Lamborghini Estoque gets its name from a sword fighting style that the Matadors use.
6. Rolls Royce still does the majority of the interior for their cars by hand. Oh, and it is true that champagne flutes are indeed a factory option.
7. McLaren tested their F1 gearbox prototype on a Chevy V8 – a 454 big block to be exact.
8. The Fort GT40 was born from an industry grudge match between Enzo Ferrari and Henry Ford II. Ford almost successfully bought the legendary car maker, but the negotiations went awry due to Enzo’s control of the racing team. Inspiration can come from the strangest places!
9. Bentley has an ice driving school in Finland. Of course that’s on the off chance you ever wanted to drive 200 miles per hour in a $200,000 plus car – on the ice.
10. The first Lamborghinis were actually…wait for it…tractors! And they are still being made today, although not by the same company. However they have maintained the same design firm, the one that is also responsible for the Gallardo.
Do you want to experience the excitement and prestige of owning your own exotic car? Woodside Credit can help you arrange financing on your favorite high-end, exotic car. Visit our website today at http://www.woodsidecredit.com/exotic-car-loans/ and find out how we can put you behind the wheel of your dream car.
About The Company:
Woodside Credit is a nationwide company which is located in Southern California that provides unique loan program for all the classic car, collector car, and exotic car enthusiasts at the lowest monthly payments. They help you in getting your dream car a reality. Woodside Credit is the automobile industry’s leader in providing the lowest monthly loan payments – delivering terms of up to 12 years. They offer the best loan programs for financing your collector or exotic car.
Related By Post - http://www.woodsidecredit.com/10-things-didnt-know-exotic-cars/
Business Articles1. Finding The Right Camera Bag Could Be Easy With The Discussed Tips
2. Contact The Right Audience And Executives With Pharmaceutical Companies Mailing List
Author: Jane Cannon
3. Understanding The Relevance Of Real Estate Services In 2018
Author: James Hopkins
4. Get Access To Highly Focused Quickbooks Users Email List
Author: Andrew Rayel
5. What Happiness Means To You- Certified Quantum Suc
Author: Christy Whitman
6. Some Very Basic Tricks To Get Your Accounting Right
7. Accounting Service For A Small Business Confirm A Smooth Running
8. Injured By A Drunk Driver Here’s What To Do
9. You Have To Visit The Bank's Site On The Web And Fill In The Application
Author: Brandon Jones
10. Bed Bug Treatment That's Effective And Affordable
Author: Steve Stein
11. Here Are 5 Tips That Will Keep
12. Here’s All That Your Angry Customers Want Your Business To Learn!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. Plastic Model Aircraft
14. An Ultimate Guide To Chlorinated Polyethylene And Its Properties
15. Schramsberg Blanc De Blancs 2012