ALL >> Business >> View Article
Kinds Of Farming Machines And Equipment For Agricultural Operations
Total Articles: 89
Agriculture continues to be the way of life for numerous societies since the beginning of civilization. Whilst the methods for handling crops and livestock have changed over the years, the goal remains the same and that's to produce healthy yields for human consumption. Modern agriculture is reliant on machinery and other contemporary equipment for handling day-to-day operations.
There is some basic equipment that ought to be a part of every farm stable. Common items consist of the following:
* Harrow - This is an item similar to a plough and is used for loosening soil. Contemporary harrows are fitted onto a tractor although you will find also old-fashion harrows which are fastened onto horses or oxen. A harrow may make use of spikes, disc blades or a spring-tooth.
* Cultivator - This is a farm tool used for secondary tillage. This includes stirring, overturning and digging of soil. Cultivators also aids in pulverizing the soil, which helps to control and kill existing weeds.
* Chisel Plough - This equipment features a function comparable to the cultivator and is utilized to aerate the soil whilst keeping crop residue intact and on top of the soil. Chisel ploughs might be secured to an animal with a farmer directing the plough or operated via farm tractor.
* Planter - A soil planter is usually attached behind a trailer where it disperses and sows seeds. With a planter, seeds are distributed evenly in a precise manner along rows.
* Drip Irrigation - Most farms employ some form of trickle irrigation system that slowly releases water into the soil utilizing a combination of pipes, pumps, valves, tubing and emitters. The slow release helps to save water and fertilizer.
* Reaper - As the name suggests, a reaper is really a tool used to reap crops throughout harvest. In olden times, this was done by hand with a reaper cutting rye though contemporary reapers are attached to a tractor for much better efficiency.
Farm equipment and vehicles require heavy maintenance and regular inspections to ensure continued performance. When a piece of equipment is not operating properly, the problem can usually be addressed by having a single part replaced.
You will find numerous websites and shops that carry harrow disc blades as well as Plough Discs and accessories from numerous other reputable brands. Whether or not you need a replacement part or an entire new vehicle or equipment, it's important that replacements are made in a timely manner. To be able to produce the best yields, healthy crops and fertile soil, farmers must ensure that their equipment is in good enough condition to handle the rigorous tasks they're developed for.
Business Articles1. Five Things You Could Be Doing Wrong While Choosing Your Renovations Team
Author: Stephen Kavita
2. Add Value To Your Lancaster Home With The Right Renovations & Remodeling
Author: Cory Frank
3. Get The Most Out Of Family Counseling
Author: Cory Frank
4. The Case For Composite Decking
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
5. Motivation & Support
6. What Is A Leased Line And Its Advantages
Author: Ketan Shah
7. Carpet Cleaning And Flood Damage Repair
8. General Description About Bolts
Author: Harpreet Chhabra
9. Garage Door Service Irvine
10. Carpet Cleaning In Tustin
11. Colorado Garage Door Company
12. Hollywood Hills Carpet Cleaners
13. Custom Home Bars Make The Perfect Spot For Your Home Parties
Author: Larry Lynch
14. Overview On Benefits Of Telco Cost Saving To Benchmark Your Business
Author: Amber Brake
15. Corona Del Mar Carpet Cleaning