ALL >> Health >> View Article
Tooth Extraction And Implant
Total Articles: 16
Some people develop a fear of the dentist for reasons such as getting a tooth pulled. Knowing about the procedure can reduce the anxiety that comes along with needing this small dental procedure.
Other people are more concerned with what happens afterwards. Having a missing tooth doesn’t exactly make for a fantastic smile and it doesn’t improve oral health either. Options are available like a tooth implant. Luckily there are solutions to both of these problems and it starts with knowledge.
Most dentists are qualified to remove a tooth, if not there are surgeons who specialize in this area if that helps ease the anxiety of the procedure. Before the dentist begins a local anesthetic will be administered to the surrounding area. This will numb the area creating a more pleasant experience.
If multiple teeth or all of them need to be removed a general anesthetic will be used to put the patient to sleep. This is used for longer surgeries or when wisdom teeth need to be removed.
After the tooth is gone stitches might be used to help the healing for larger holes. Otherwise the body’s natural response will be to create a blood clot over the wound to stop bleeding. Biting down into some gauze is usually enough to stop the bleeding.
After surgery it is important to clean the area by gently rinsing the mouth with salt water, changing the gauze before it is soaked and relaxing to help speed up the healing process. Usually people are recovered after a few days.
If the gaping hole is not something that you want to live with then you should search for cosmetic dentistry in Arizona. Some dentists offer a tooth implant. Not only will this tooth look and function like your natural tooth, but it will be easy to clean.
Without a tooth other problems can occur. The surrounding teeth will shift to try to fill the gap and this can alter the natural jaw line. An implant solves this problem by inserting a cylinder or screw down into the jaw bone tissue to act as a root.
This root will prevent the jaw bone from deteriorating as well as have a porcelain tooth attached to the top. Not only is a tooth implant a long lasting solution, but no one will even notice it isn’t your natural tooth.
Losing a tooth doesn’t have to be a painful, terrifying experience. Being prepared is the best thing you can do for yourself when it comes to your smile.
Health Articles1. In Choosing A General Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Alternative Medication- A Better Way Of Medication
Author: Bhavesh Desai
3. Types Of Shoulder And Knee Pain
Author: Mahesh Singh`
4. Infertility And Pcos Problems That You Need To Sort Out
Author: Swati Desai
5. Hipaa Compliant Medical Patient Release Forms - Cakeintake
Author: Cake Intake
6. Small Male Organ Coupling: Working Around The Size Issue
Author: John Dugan
7. Medical Conditions In Which Cerebral Palsy Treatment Becomes Essential
Author: Nupur Jha
8. Excel Family Dental - Root Canal Retreatment
Author: Heidi Huang
9. Choose The Right Home Gym In Kelowna
Author: Dennis Ritchie is the author of this article
10. Best Mass Gaining Dietary Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
11. Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy You Need To Know About
Author: Nupur Jha
12. Pcos – Awareness , Symptoms And Treatment.
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
13. Defy The Inevitable Process Of Skin Aging And Discoloration
Author: Rutuja Gupta
14. Breast Enlargement Surgery For An Attractive Body!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
15. Buy Siemens Hearing Aids In Kolkata At Best Price