ALL >> Health >> View Article
Stress Incontinence, Causes And Cure
Total Articles: 1
Unintentional urination caused because of excessive pressure on the bladder is the reason behind the stress incontinence. Among all the incontinence, it is the most common type of. Both men and women of all ages suffer from this problem but mostly it is seen in women. If the problem of stress Incontinence increases a lot, it turns up to a new incontinence which is total Incontinence. In total incontinence, you can feel a permanent urine leakage. This is caused due to damage of urethral sphincter. These are the muscles around your urethra which helps to store urine in the bladder.
Symptoms of Stress Incontinence include sudden loss of urine with a small pressure in the bladder like when you stand after sitting for long. Coughing, sneezing, laughing and lifting heavy objects also put some amount of pressure and cause Stress Incontinence to happen. Both men and women have Pelvic Floor muscles and weakening of these muscles helps in causing Stress Incontinence. Men can have this problem as a result of prostate surgery. While removing the prostate, urethral sphincter could be injured and can cause the damage to these muscles. Women get the problem of Incontinence mainly after their pregnancy. Extra weight on the pelvic muscles because if the child can cause it loose. At the time of childbirth or episiotomies, pelvic muscles get tore which damages your muscles completely. Menopause in the women also causes muscles to become weak. Wrong medication can also affect your bladder and cause it to work improperly.
There are some common reasons which can cause this Stress Incontinence problem like prolonged constipation. Having persistent cough can also cause muscles to get weak both in men and women. Age can be another common factor for this incontinence. Obesity causes stress Incontinence to occur as extra weight causes more pressure on bladder.
There are many tests which can confirm that you are suffering from the problem of Stress Incontinence. Ultrasound, Cystoscopy and Urodynamic testings are some of the tests performed to detect the problem. Your GP will examine you about the problem and its intensity. He or she can have different ways to find the problem. All you have to do is tell everything to your GP very clearly without hesitating. Some people feel embarrassed to discuss about their problem with their GP which leads to their loss.
You can help yourself to get rid of the disease completely. You have to be very determined and optimistic in curing yourself. Eat healthy food and more roughage rich content. It will help you to reduce extra weight and will also help in sorting out the problem of constipation. Drink water a lot. You should drink at least 6-8 liters of water in day. Exercises can keep you fit and away from all the diseases. These things can keep you healthy and fit.
Pelvic Floor Assist helps to prevent and in many cases successfully treat Stress Incontinence as well as other female issues relating to the pelvic floor.For more detailed information please click here
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel