ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Scion Fr-s Named #1 Coolest Car By Kelley Blue Book
Total Articles: 6
The Scion FR-S is turning heads for the second year in a row with its 2014 model. Not only has it been named the #1 Coolest Car by Kelley Blue Book; it has also been named by Edmunds as the consumers' favorite as the best car for college graduates and the #1 affordable sports car by US News and Rankings. This car is a great pick for a recent graduate that likes to look stylish, but does not break the band. That's all great, but what is it about this modest-torque sports car that makes it so cool?
Reviewers are saying the Scion FR-S's six-speed manual is easy to handle, making it super fun to drive. The automatic is said to be very responsive. It also has a low center of gravity, making it extremely nimble during twists and turns in the road, and its rear-wheel-drive is incredibly well-balanced. The front seats themselves are particularly bolstered to lend themselves to enthusiastic driving. Toyota seems to be aiming to make the point that finesse can be just as powerful and fun as brute force.
The look itself is the simple but classic type that everyone seems to be going for these days, but with a unique twist. It's modern but edgy, and most of all, aerodynamic. This car is built to be pure fun.
Inside, an eight-speaker Pioneer system comes standard, perfect for getting you pumped up to take a spirited drive. Display technology is quite up-to-date, including a 6.1-inch touch screen, USB, Bluetooth, auxiliary output, and HD radio. For the price, this car is fully equipped to take you into a new decade in technology.
Simply put, this car is just incredibly fun to drive. Many reviewers are saying that even driving around town in the Scion FR-S puts a smile on their face. Pair that with a modest price and good fuel economy and you're looking at a great option for young people looking at buying their first car. It's going for $24K right now, a steal for the many years of fun you can expect from a Toyota or a Subaru, Scion's parent companies.
Young drivers tend to look toward online reviews for big purchases, and they will not be let down. The 2014 Scion FR-S is already widely acclaimed, averaging a 9.2 out of 10 on KBB.com's consumer ratings. This car is going to make a splash, and a big one. All the fun of driving a luxury vehicle without the price of a luxury car; who could ask for more?
At Waite Toyota we carry a large selection of new Toyota and Scion vehicles, as well as used cars, trucks and SUVs. We have 40 years of experience serving Watertown, Fort Drum, Black River and beyond! If you are searching for Toyota dealers using the keywords Toyota Carthage or Carthage area Toyota dealers, visit our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point