ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Scion Fr-s Named #1 Coolest Car By Kelley Blue Book
Total Articles: 4
The Scion FR-S is turning heads for the second year in a row with its 2014 model. Not only has it been named the #1 Coolest Car by Kelley Blue Book; it has also been named by Edmunds as the consumers' favorite as the best car for college graduates and the #1 affordable sports car by US News and Rankings. This car is a great pick for a recent graduate that likes to look stylish, but does not break the band. That's all great, but what is it about this modest-torque sports car that makes it so cool?
Reviewers are saying the Scion FR-S's six-speed manual is easy to handle, making it super fun to drive. The automatic is said to be very responsive. It also has a low center of gravity, making it extremely nimble during twists and turns in the road, and its rear-wheel-drive is incredibly well-balanced. The front seats themselves are particularly bolstered to lend themselves to enthusiastic driving. Toyota seems to be aiming to make the point that finesse can be just as powerful and fun as brute force.
The look itself is the simple but classic type that everyone seems to be going for these days, but with a unique twist. It's modern but edgy, and most of all, aerodynamic. This car is built to be pure fun.
Inside, an eight-speaker Pioneer system comes standard, perfect for getting you pumped up to take a spirited drive. Display technology is quite up-to-date, including a 6.1-inch touch screen, USB, Bluetooth, auxiliary output, and HD radio. For the price, this car is fully equipped to take you into a new decade in technology.
Simply put, this car is just incredibly fun to drive. Many reviewers are saying that even driving around town in the Scion FR-S puts a smile on their face. Pair that with a modest price and good fuel economy and you're looking at a great option for young people looking at buying their first car. It's going for $24K right now, a steal for the many years of fun you can expect from a Toyota or a Subaru, Scion's parent companies.
Young drivers tend to look toward online reviews for big purchases, and they will not be let down. The 2014 Scion FR-S is already widely acclaimed, averaging a 9.2 out of 10 on KBB.com's consumer ratings. This car is going to make a splash, and a big one. All the fun of driving a luxury vehicle without the price of a luxury car; who could ask for more?
At Waite Toyota we carry a large selection of new Toyota and Scion vehicles, as well as used cars, trucks and SUVs. We have 40 years of experience serving Watertown, Fort Drum, Black River and beyond! If you are searching for Toyota dealers using the keywords Toyota Carthage or Carthage area Toyota dealers, visit our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Imported Japanese Vehicles Are Cost Effective & High In Quality
Author: stc japan
2. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
3. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
4. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
6. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
7. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
8. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
9. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
10. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
11. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
12. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
13. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
14. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
15. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD