ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Prices Of Bangalore Real Estate Stable
Total Articles: 55
While the other cities in India have submitted themselves to extortionate prices, and the real estate there is witnessing a slump, real estate in Bangalore, India is going all fit and fine. The realty growth, in the city, is going steadily upwards. The real estate in Bangalore, India is predicted to be fruitful for both the end-users as well as investors, who are eying on long-term investments in this electronic city. The prices, as per current scenario, are seeing good appreciation, that will pave the way for assured returns. A few localities where prices have escalated in the quarter Jul-Sept are Bannerghatta Road, C.V. Raman, Cokes Town, Frazer Town, Hebbal, Hosur Road, JP Nagar, K R Puram, Kalyan Nagar, Kasturi Nagar, Mathekere, and Old Airport Road.
The properties in Bangalore realestate cater to all the segments of society;be it budget buyers or elite segment of the society, the city has something for everyone. Some of the localities that have seen an upsurge in rates in the localities like Thanisandra Road, Hennur Road, Bannerghatta Road, Marathalli, and Whitefield and areas around ORR(Outer Ring Road). Some of the major developers like Zuari, Infraworld India, and GR Construction have floated new projects in the city.
As far as the prices are concerned, there are a plethora of options available. For a 2 BHK house below 10 lac range, the localities like Whitefield, Munnekalolu, and Atibelle are the best options. For higher range, i.e. from 10 lacs and 20 lacs, a buyer can look for localities like Whitefield, Atibele, Electronic City, Begur Road, Hosur Road, Bannerghatta Road, Off Magadi Road, Mysore Road, Vidharanyapuram, Bera Kai, Silk Road, Vidyamagar can be the good choices. For those who are on the look out for Bangalore realestate for higher rates, the residential properties in Hebbal, HSR Layout, Koeramangla, Jayanagar, Banaswadi, RT Nagar, Yelahanka, ISRO Layout, and Horamvu are the most sought-after options. In most of these areas, the rates for a 2 BHK can go as high as 1 crore or above.
Though the overall situation is fine, yet there are several areas in realestate in Bangalore where price rates have depreciated in the current quarter. A few examples of such localities are Begur Road, Gottigere, Hoodi Village, Jalhalli, Koramnagla, Thanisandra, Silk Board, and areas around off Tumkur Road. The buyers have made good use of the opportunity, and this has led to an appreciation in the demand in these areas. This can be seen in the increase in the number of sales.
Makaan.com is an India properties that lets you make a selective search of the realestate in Bangalore and other major cities of India. Search on the basis of criteria like price, locality, and type for residential property in Bangalore.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Http://articlescad.com/members/articles
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
2. Some Must-ask Features To Luxury House Builder In Sydney
Author: Leila Adam
3. Luxury Villas In Ncr – An Epitome Of Distinguishable Living
Author: Ankit Chuhan
4. Looking For An Apartment? Get Into Ready To Move Flats In Noida Expressway
Author: Atul Raj Singh
5. 8 Helpful Aspects For The First Time Property Investors To Make A Judicial Decision
Author: Wallfort Property
6. Why Villas Are A Better Option For Luxurious Living?
Author: Gaur Yamuna City at Yamuna Expressway
7. With House Buyers You Can Sell Your House In 7 Days!
Author: Mason Dexter
8. 4 Stages Of Animation- Ingredients To Good Media!
Author: VR Real Technologies
9. Get Amazing Flats In Noida Extension
Author: Rohit Raj
10. Choose The Best From Contemporary Home Builders To Get Dream Home
Author: Bill Tillman
11. Why Are Foreigners Buying Properties In Fiji?
Author: Anil kumar
12. Go For Top Real Estate Developers In Noida To Provide You An Exclusive Home
Author: Alok Singh
13. In-house Quality Control Or Third-party, What Is Your Choice?
Author: Shashank Vaidya
14. How To Select The Best Residential Structure In Nashik?
Author: Suyojit Nashik
15. Paying Guest Accommodation In Ahmedabad
Author: Stay For You | A Home Away From Home