ALL >> Health >> View Article
Short Procedure Before Surrogacy
Total Articles: 9
Surrogacy arrangements are considered to be illegal in most European countries. However, couples wanting to have a child to call their own are resorting to surrogacy arrangements in countries like India, Russia and Ukraine where commercial surrogacy is not illegal. In fact, surrogacy in India is a very attractive option since the costs are fairly low along with the benefits of excellent healthcare for the surrogate mother and minimal legal issues for the intended parents.
Surrogacy arrangements in India have allowed many a couple to have a child with their own genetic material. Yet, it is important to follow a short procedure before you decide on surrogacy in India.
* The first step is to do your research. You might want to contact some of the surrogacy clinics in India that have experience in dealing with international surrogacy. Check out their success rate and get first hand information or opinions from other clients who have used the services. Also, make sure that the fertility specialists are trained in the field, so that you are in good hands.
* Cost of the surrogacy is an important deciding factor. In India, surrogacy arrangements can cost anything between $25000 to $35000. It is wise to get a complete list of the costs involved; there may be hidden costs that don't appear on the quotation. Additional costs like neonatal intensive care in case of a pre-mature baby is also a possibility for which you must be prepared, so ask about those before going ahead.
* You might want to do the complete Surrogacy Clinic cycle in India, since the costs of medication and treatment are much lower than elsewhere. Find out about the payment plan - is it a staggered process or is it a lump sum payment?
* Ensure that you speak to the doctor who will be treating you. Decide on the manner of treatment - will you be using donor eggs or will you use your own eggs for the procedure? Verify what facilities will be offered by the surrogacy clinic for the treatment.
* Once you decide to opt for Indian surrogacy and choose a fertility clinic, you must forward medical information relevant to the procedure to the IVF cost India. This includes sperm analysis and other detailed information as may be required by your doctor at the fertility clinic in India. You might also be required to make payments towards fees for some of the arrangements to be made before your surrogacy treatment begins.
The short procedure before surrogacy ends when you schedule your treatment. The time frame for the treatment would depend on the manner of treatment (if using own eggs or using donor eggs). You would also need to arrange for a medical visa to travel to India for the Indian surrogacy arrangement.
Health Articles1. The Services Offered To The Patients In A Dental Clinic Is Unending
Author: Claudia Lamington
2. Linear Accelerators For Radiation Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
3. Make A Right Choice - Best Gynecologist In India
Author: ponting brown
4. Lysosomal Alpha Glucosidase Market - Size, Share, Outlook, And Forecast Till 2026
Author: mr shah
5. Benefits Of Email Marketing
6. How Costs Vary In The Liposuction Surgery?
7. Have You Asked In Detail To Your Surgeon About Body Sculpting?
8. 4 Things To Follow In Ivf Process
Author: Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
9. Gastric Bypass Surgery – The Best Weight Loss Surgery
Author: Arvind Kumar
10. The Benefits Of Using Mouthwash
Author: Helen Diaz
11. Weight Loss Surgery – Is It Really Effective
Author: Arvind Kumar
12. Fraud, Deceptions, And Downright Lies About Blood Cleanup Exposed
Author: Phillip Jones
13. Must Know Facts About Hair Transplant In Bangladesh
14. Traveling To Barcelona For A Medical Conference? | Emedevents
15. Functional Medicine A Legitimate Approach To Treat Chronic Lifestyle Diseases - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta