ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Ma’asha Allah! Islamic Wedding Cards Are So Beautiful
Total Articles: 1
Most of the weddings are culturally inspired and so are the wedding invitation cards. Get one of the best cards for your wedding and make the ceremony look a grand gathering to ‘celebrate the occasion of union!
Go The Traditional Way With Some Ethnic Islamic Wedding Cards!
Muslim population of the world has their own rituals and traditions that are equally rich and hold a lot of significant in their lifestyle. Weddings that happen in an Islamic family are as elegant as their counterparts but with some tints of Islamism here and there. But be it in Christianity or in Islam, Marriage is a union that binds two souls together amid a lot of attendance of happiness and blessings.
It’s in fact not just about two souls but it’s about two families that get tied into a bond that has to last forever. And irrespective of the religious and cultural differences, everyone enjoys to the fullest when it’s about a marriage.
That happiness that starts from the designing of wedding cards culminates when the bride departs from her paternal home to become the part of a new life that is going to start. And at this point blessings from near and dear are important. Bringing people together at this juncture are the wedding invitation cards that are sent out carrying the message of union.
When it comes to Islamic wedding cards, they are unique and are touched with the religious designs that make it look a perfect Islamic wedding. With calligraphic writings and some Mughal era designs, these cards are enhanced with designs that flaunt the Islamic culture. The cards may also include some phrases from the holy Quran to add to the Islamic touch to the wedding card.
Using a shining paper to cover the card is a pattern to portray the veil of the bride that she wears during the wedding ceremony. After reciting of some phrases from the Holy Quran, the bride and groom accept each other as their blissfully wedded partner and there falls the curtains to culminate the wedding.
They were old days when one used to go on a rampage, shop to shop, in search of wonderful wedding cards that would suit the wedding. In this modern age, where everything lies at the fingertips, one just has to go online and search for wedding invitation cards. Dig from the huge trove of cards and pick the one that is just the best!
Wedding cards, it’s all about being exuberant and delighting!
My name is Hemant Kedare. It’s been a decade now that I have been writing about different weddings and accessories. Islamic Wedding cards have always been an inspiration to me with their wordings and designs and hence here I write one about it!
Wedding Articles1. Make Your Dream Wedding Come True At Swan Valley, Perth
Author: Carly Odgers
2. Guidelines For Wedding Flowers And Bouquets
Author: Syed Atif
3. The Benefits Of Taking The Services Of Wedding Planners In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
4. Enrich Your Card With Exotic Wedding Invitations Designs
Author: Sameer Jadhav
5. The Evolution Of Wedding Registries: A Brief History
Author: Cody Sudmeier
6. Exeter Wedding Photographer – Do Your Homework Properly Before Hiring A Devon Wedding Photographer!
Author: John Harry
7. Hinduism | Hindu | Sanathana
8. Relieve Your Stress Of Wedding Day With Mandap Hire
9. Vital Reasons For Availing Services Of Indian Wedding Cards Websites
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
10. 5 Different Video Styles Wedding Videographer Can Offer
11. How Can Event Management Company Add Extra Features In Your Event?
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
12. Give A Surprise To The Married Couple With The Personalized Wedding Gifts
Author: Denesh Yadav
13. Creative Wedding Sparklers Ideas In The Uk
Author: Richard Thompson
14. Tips To Make Your Wedding Destination Unique With Flowers
Author: Syed Atif
15. Make Your Every Event Better With Pearl Grand Banquets
Author: ponting brown