ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Is Involved In Having A Pool And Spa?
Total Articles: 560
If you are thinking about adding a pool and spa to your outdoor living area there are many different things you can consider. While the idea of being able to enjoy the waters while in the middle of one of Las Vegas’s hot summers is ideal, making sure you get the right pool is important. The right pool isn’t just about how it looks or how large it is, it is the pool and spa set up that best fits your space and that you can afford to take care of well. That last bit is important, in Las Vegas having a pool and spa can do wonders for your property value.
Deciding if you have the space for it
The first thing you need to do is decide if you have the space for it. There are many different styles and designs that will fit almost any area. What you want to make sure of is that you have enough space to also include an outdoor living area, and a pump equipment area. A lot of larger pools in small yards have their aesthetic appeal destroyed because care wasn’t taken in planning out where to put the pumps. With the help of a design professional, you can come up with a simple plan to keep things tucked away.
What is the real cost?
When you are trying to figure out how much getting a pool and spa will cost you, you need to do more than just figure out the installation fees. First, check with the planning department to make sure there aren’t any special zoning regulations or permits needed. If you are in an area with a neighborhood association you also have to make sure that there aren’t regulations you have to abide by. Then, as you are picking out the style of pool and spa that you want, ask about the cost of maintenance. Sometimes an affordable pool could come with a pump and filter system that is costly to maintain. Look at every aspect of taking care of a pool to figure out which fits your budget.
How do you handle the maintenance?
Maintenance is the key to making sure that your pool lasts. Pool Geeks can help you pick out the right plan to help you keep up with the monthly maintenance needs for your pool. There are a variety of options for chemicals and treatments, as well as inspections and repair work that can be done before any problem because a huge issue. The more regular and consistent you are with your pool and spa maintenance, the longer it will last.
How much will it improve my property value?
It is estimated that having a pool or spa on your property that is in good shape and has a documented record of regular maintenance can raise your property level by up to $10,000. The key lies in having documented maintenance and repairs. Using a professional service like Pool Geeks means you have a reputation behind you that supports the pool being in good condition, and that will appeal to buyers.
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald