ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
What Is Involved In Having A Pool And Spa?
Total Articles: 557
If you are thinking about adding a pool and spa to your outdoor living area there are many different things you can consider. While the idea of being able to enjoy the waters while in the middle of one of Las Vegas’s hot summers is ideal, making sure you get the right pool is important. The right pool isn’t just about how it looks or how large it is, it is the pool and spa set up that best fits your space and that you can afford to take care of well. That last bit is important, in Las Vegas having a pool and spa can do wonders for your property value.
Deciding if you have the space for it
The first thing you need to do is decide if you have the space for it. There are many different styles and designs that will fit almost any area. What you want to make sure of is that you have enough space to also include an outdoor living area, and a pump equipment area. A lot of larger pools in small yards have their aesthetic appeal destroyed because care wasn’t taken in planning out where to put the pumps. With the help of a design professional, you can come up with a simple plan to keep things tucked away.
What is the real cost?
When you are trying to figure out how much getting a pool and spa will cost you, you need to do more than just figure out the installation fees. First, check with the planning department to make sure there aren’t any special zoning regulations or permits needed. If you are in an area with a neighborhood association you also have to make sure that there aren’t regulations you have to abide by. Then, as you are picking out the style of pool and spa that you want, ask about the cost of maintenance. Sometimes an affordable pool could come with a pump and filter system that is costly to maintain. Look at every aspect of taking care of a pool to figure out which fits your budget.
How do you handle the maintenance?
Maintenance is the key to making sure that your pool lasts. Pool Geeks can help you pick out the right plan to help you keep up with the monthly maintenance needs for your pool. There are a variety of options for chemicals and treatments, as well as inspections and repair work that can be done before any problem because a huge issue. The more regular and consistent you are with your pool and spa maintenance, the longer it will last.
How much will it improve my property value?
It is estimated that having a pool or spa on your property that is in good shape and has a documented record of regular maintenance can raise your property level by up to $10,000. The key lies in having documented maintenance and repairs. Using a professional service like Pool Geeks means you have a reputation behind you that supports the pool being in good condition, and that will appeal to buyers.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi