ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Do You Get With Variphy’s Cisco Call Reporting?
Total Articles: 207
Variphy’s Cisco Call Reporting gives you a great deal of options. Along with the software’s original characteristics like session management, web conferencing, messaging, voice, video and mobility, Variphy provides a wide range of extra features.
Enhancing the search criteria and reporting options, you can now view inbound/outbound calls in seconds, choose the search parameters and receive information on how many calls per hour the employees on the task have been getting. Diving deeper into the calls per hour report settings, you can use the data for different analysis such as the busiest or slowest hour of the day and the user that has worked the hardest on that particular day. These analyses can immensely assist you in future management decisions regarding that department. You can determine what time of the day requires more employees clocked in, which one of your workers needs to be rewarded/motivated and therefore who is going to cover the busy hours the best.
Cisco CDR Reporting gives you a run down on various subjects. You can order a summary of calls by Top 5, inbound/outbound calls, dialed numbers, completion cause codes, or a hyperlink that is going to direct you to more information on the calls. You can access all kinds of call history information about a specific user, department, or device. The reports also summarize all of the international calls, voice mail calls by user, department, directory number or a device name. The Cisco Call Reporting Software also has a users’ login privilege section where multi-clusters support, directory sync, unlimited users access is available. On top of that a select menu for users’ login privilege by roles, clusters, report has been programmed for your convenience.
A great feature of Variphy’s Cisco Call Reporting is the possibility to determine whether you want the reports running right at that moment, or you need them scheduled for later. They can be directed towards HR, management, or other groups automatically or/and on regular basis. For instance, you can opt for a monthly report to be sent to HR on every first of the month.
Supervision of emergency calls is an essential element of the Cisco Call Reporting Software. You can search the 911 calls by the following parameters: time of call, duration of call, and which user, directory number or device originated the call. Alerts directed to your email are an option here as well.
Managing a call center with thousands of inbound/outbound calls per day could be a very exasperating affair if you do not possess the proper management software. Fortunately, the Cisco CDR Reporting has covered all features needed for a smooth day at work.
Business Articles1. Business Process Improvement – Why People Need It
Author: Anthony Nosworthy
2. Manav Infra Pvt. Ltd. Are Fortifying The Infrastructure In Mumbai
Author: Mohan Kumar
3. The Southbourne Tax Group: Voices Preventing Tax-related Id Theft
Author: James Dillon
4. Why Foreigners Prefer To Buy Properties In Fiji?
Author: Milly Claudia
5. Things To Consider While Choosing Automated Access System
Author: John Jackson
6. Corporate Financial Planning Australia
7. Buy Healthy Products Online
8. Get Google Play Gift Card Codes (up To $50) For Free!!!
Author: google play gift card codes generator
9. 5 Things You Must Know Before Buying A New Boiler
Author: Jenny Duval
10. How To Choose The Best Flower Delivery Service In London, On
Author: Mary Dann
11. Find The Top 10 Humorous Stories Online
12. Strengthen The Promotion Of Magnesium Oxide Market
Author: hu Allen
13. The Team You Need For 55+ Adult Retirement Communities In Us
14. The Renowned Real Estate Agents You Need For 55+ Communities
15. Points To Note About 55+ Downsizing And Relocation Service