ALL >> Business >> View Article
What Do You Get With Variphy’s Cisco Call Reporting?
Total Articles: 202
Variphy’s Cisco Call Reporting gives you a great deal of options. Along with the software’s original characteristics like session management, web conferencing, messaging, voice, video and mobility, Variphy provides a wide range of extra features.
Enhancing the search criteria and reporting options, you can now view inbound/outbound calls in seconds, choose the search parameters and receive information on how many calls per hour the employees on the task have been getting. Diving deeper into the calls per hour report settings, you can use the data for different analysis such as the busiest or slowest hour of the day and the user that has worked the hardest on that particular day. These analyses can immensely assist you in future management decisions regarding that department. You can determine what time of the day requires more employees clocked in, which one of your workers needs to be rewarded/motivated and therefore who is going to cover the busy hours the best.
Cisco CDR Reporting gives you a run down on various subjects. You can order a summary of calls by Top 5, inbound/outbound calls, dialed numbers, completion cause codes, or a hyperlink that is going to direct you to more information on the calls. You can access all kinds of call history information about a specific user, department, or device. The reports also summarize all of the international calls, voice mail calls by user, department, directory number or a device name. The Cisco Call Reporting Software also has a users’ login privilege section where multi-clusters support, directory sync, unlimited users access is available. On top of that a select menu for users’ login privilege by roles, clusters, report has been programmed for your convenience.
A great feature of Variphy’s Cisco Call Reporting is the possibility to determine whether you want the reports running right at that moment, or you need them scheduled for later. They can be directed towards HR, management, or other groups automatically or/and on regular basis. For instance, you can opt for a monthly report to be sent to HR on every first of the month.
Supervision of emergency calls is an essential element of the Cisco Call Reporting Software. You can search the 911 calls by the following parameters: time of call, duration of call, and which user, directory number or device originated the call. Alerts directed to your email are an option here as well.
Managing a call center with thousands of inbound/outbound calls per day could be a very exasperating affair if you do not possess the proper management software. Fortunately, the Cisco CDR Reporting has covered all features needed for a smooth day at work.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla