ALL >> Travel >> View Article
More Than Just Rooms
Total Articles: 5
No matter why you are travelling to this part of the world, accommodation in the Katra region, is an area of concern that you should take seriously and put some effort in, so that your stay is comfortable. Be it for a hill trek, or relaxation in the cool climes away from the sweltering heat of the plains, or paying homage to the Goddess Vaishno Devi,hotels in Vaishno Devi offer you all kinds of amenities and facilities that help make your stay worthwhile.
Rooms and more
Most hotels in Katra will offer fantastic rooms to suit all kinds of needs and budget sizes. Be it a big group or a small family, a singleton on a trip alone or honeymooning couples, everybody will find accommodation suited to their requirements at Katra. From budget rooms to rooms with amazing luxurious facilities, hotels in the area are known for their tourist friendliness, which makes travel to this region a happy one for everyone. From air conditioning to laundry service, babysitting facilities to in-rom digital safes, from dry cleaning to self serve coffee machines and accoutrements, hotels in Katra offer the best of everything. The rooms are all beautifully appointed and decorated tastefully, offering fantastic views, either of the lush green Himalayan valley or the stark mountainous range of sheer beauty.
Food, glorious food
Journey up to the shrine of Vaishno Devi or trekking around the area to soak in the sheer beauty of the hills, are sure to drum up a ravenous appetite for most. That is when you start looking for sources of good food to replenish of diminished energy. The one great thing about Katra is that you do not have to look much far for great food options of any kind. Restaurants in Katra are known for their amazing variety of flavours and cooking styles. Recipes from all over the country and world find impeccable fruition in the kitchens of the world class chefs who add to the shine of the eateries in Katra. Be it all day coffee shops or niche restaurants, road side stalls or even specialty eateries like Sattvic food joints, the quality of grub available in the area is truly great. Be it regular Indian fare like chicken tikkas or biryanis or paranthas, or continental dishes like spaghettis and lasagnas, or even chatpata snacks like chaats and puris, Katra eateries have it all, taking care that none of your cravings go attended, while you are on vacation!
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah