ALL >> Travel >> View Article
More Than Just Rooms
Total Articles: 5
No matter why you are travelling to this part of the world, accommodation in the Katra region, is an area of concern that you should take seriously and put some effort in, so that your stay is comfortable. Be it for a hill trek, or relaxation in the cool climes away from the sweltering heat of the plains, or paying homage to the Goddess Vaishno Devi,hotels in Vaishno Devi offer you all kinds of amenities and facilities that help make your stay worthwhile.
Rooms and more
Most hotels in Katra will offer fantastic rooms to suit all kinds of needs and budget sizes. Be it a big group or a small family, a singleton on a trip alone or honeymooning couples, everybody will find accommodation suited to their requirements at Katra. From budget rooms to rooms with amazing luxurious facilities, hotels in the area are known for their tourist friendliness, which makes travel to this region a happy one for everyone. From air conditioning to laundry service, babysitting facilities to in-rom digital safes, from dry cleaning to self serve coffee machines and accoutrements, hotels in Katra offer the best of everything. The rooms are all beautifully appointed and decorated tastefully, offering fantastic views, either of the lush green Himalayan valley or the stark mountainous range of sheer beauty.
Food, glorious food
Journey up to the shrine of Vaishno Devi or trekking around the area to soak in the sheer beauty of the hills, are sure to drum up a ravenous appetite for most. That is when you start looking for sources of good food to replenish of diminished energy. The one great thing about Katra is that you do not have to look much far for great food options of any kind. Restaurants in Katra are known for their amazing variety of flavours and cooking styles. Recipes from all over the country and world find impeccable fruition in the kitchens of the world class chefs who add to the shine of the eateries in Katra. Be it all day coffee shops or niche restaurants, road side stalls or even specialty eateries like Sattvic food joints, the quality of grub available in the area is truly great. Be it regular Indian fare like chicken tikkas or biryanis or paranthas, or continental dishes like spaghettis and lasagnas, or even chatpata snacks like chaats and puris, Katra eateries have it all, taking care that none of your cravings go attended, while you are on vacation!
Travel Articles1. Best Hotel In Uganda
Author: Madian Binaisa
2. From Boston To Phoenix Charter Bus Makes A Great Gift For Those Attending Your Wedding!
Author: Hire Charter Bus
3. Hire A Personal Senior Driver Service In New York
Author: Robert Anhouse
4. Finding The Best Hotel Deals On Your Travels
Author: Manisha Nigam
5. Browse Your Options For Holiday Transportation With A Close Eye On Atlanta Car Service
6. Splendid Journey From Civitavecchia Port To Rome
Author: Angeli Buttone
7. Living In Style With Convenience
Author: Mahendra Shah
8. Book Kerala Backwater Holiday Packages For Family
9. Party As You Travel To The Party In San Antonio With Party Bus Rentals
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
10. Whale Watching Adventures In San Diego
11. What Makes Helicopter Tour In Nepal So Unique?
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
12. Nepal Is Much More Than Just Peak Climbing Adventure
Author: Trekking Agency Nepal
13. De Verschillende Attracties Van Kerala!
Author: Nain Tara
14. Top 3 Mountain Peaks To Check Our During Your Expedition In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
15. All About Fbo And Aircraft Handling Services
Author: Aviation Infrastructure