ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What Do You Get When Google, Nvidia, And Hyundai Come Together?
Total Articles: 5
To stay connected and enjoy your driving experience like never before Android Auto is the answer, and here is what you need to know. Android Auto is intended to bridge the gap between you, your smart phone and your car. Allowing you to bring music, messaging, navigation, as well as other apps straight from your phone to your Hyundai’s digital dashboard, all with minimal distraction. Is your mom worrying about you because you're stuck in traffic, and you don't want the officer next to you see you reply to her text? Tell Android Auto what to do. You can do it all, simply by plugging in your phone.
When you have the Android Auto in your vehicle, you can project all of the features and apps from the phone to your cars infotainment system simply by plugging in your phone. Hyundai will be one of the 5 major automakers that will feature Android Auto in the 2015 upcoming models. It becomes your phone, except that you can drive it. This is done by replacing tapping and swiping with talking. You don't even need to read a text, because your Hyundai will do it for you.
Ever try using your phone's GPS while driving? It's a hassle, it's distracting, and most of all it is dangerous. First of all you have to have the phone where you can easily see and hear it. If you place it on your dashboard or the seat next to you, then you have to take yours eyes off the road and you can't quite hear it. Also, what is the first thing you do when your phone falls? You try to catch it, which can lead to jerking the wheel, or other dangerous behaviors, like trying to pick up the phone from the floor. With Android Auto it's on a bigger screen that's right in front of you, so you only need to take a quick peek here and there if you need to. Otherwise, it talks to you through your Hyundai's speaker, ensuring that you will be able to hear it.
If you are the type of person that likes to listen to half a song and change it, just say so, and Android Auto will do it. If you need to look up something, just ask Android Auto to Google it for you.
Overall, the Android Auto system in the new Hyundai models will take the definition of "hands free" to the next level. Of course there is no need to pair your phone and car purchases, Android Auto would give you an extra layer of Google functionality as well as preexisting infotainment features, allowing you to pair it with other phones.
Riverside Hyundai in Riverside is your full-service Hyundai dealership, providing new and preowned Hyundai cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Our factory-trained service technicians will keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Hyundai dealers using the keywords Fontana area Hyundai dealer or Hyundai dealer in Fontana, visit our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Explore An Amazing Ride With Wraith Luxury And Sports Car Rental
2. How To Formulate Your Car Drive Secure And Relaxed With The Precise Choice Of Tyres?
Author: My Tyre Point
3. Important Questions To Ask Before Rustproofing Your Car
Author: Efrain Rivas
4. Affordable Crane Services For Vehicles
Author: Shailesh Vyas
5. Things To Consider When Choosing Vw Garage Services
Author: Heston VW
6. Instructions To Get The Best Used Cars Dealer Online
7. How Scrap Car Can Benefit The Car Owner & The Environment
Author: Callum Lansell
8. Fabricated Harley Davidson Looks Good And Great To Ride
Author: Levi Fysh
9. Top 3 Easy Steps For Your Rear Windshield Replacement
Author: Dhruv Sahni
10. I Want To Sell My Car – What Is The Best Place To Sell Car?
Author: Aric Jaden
11. Why Choosing Suzuki Genuine Parts Dubai Is The Right Choice
12. 5 Advantageous Of Using Electric Bikes For Commuting
Author: Manisha Nigam
13. Learn Safe Driving Techniques From The Experts In Defensive Driving
Author: Sumit Khanchi
14. Get Approved Auto Financing In Kansas City
15. A Sailboat Vs. An Underground Bunker As The Ultimate Prepper Survival Plan
Author: pragya khare