ALL >> Business >> View Article
How To Screw Eye Bolt Anchor To The Ceiling?
Total Articles: 6
Eye bolts act as the sturdier choice for fastening items to the ceiling of any building. Regardless of whether you are planning to hang plants, some decorative items or any other item for that matter eye bolt anchor when firmly installed on the ceiling, will never pull out of the ceiling. In general, bolts get out of plaster and drywall as soon as weight is placed and so it becomes essential that they should be installed on the ceiling joist in such a way that the threads on the hook get connected well. Searching for the joist and installing the eye bolt anchor on it will prevent damage to the finish of the ceiling. Here are some tips for installation:
The first thing to be done is to identify the ceiling joist in the desired area, where the hook should be hung. For identifying the joist, an electronic stud finder can be used and until the sensor lights up and identifies the joist, the stud finder should be used for searching on the ceiling. Once the location is identified, it should be thumped with the screwdriver handle. When this is done, if a solid sound comes, it is an indication that a joist is present. Then, mark the location with pencil.
The next thing you will have to do is to insert a drill bit on an electric drill that is slightly smaller as compared to the shaft on the eye bolt. Then, the chunk of the drill should be tightened to hold it firmly in place.
The next thing to do is to drill into the marked location such that a pilot hole can be created for the eye bolt. In general, when it comes to ceiling, eye fastener can be the best alternative, particularly when you are planning to hang something on it. For other purposes, you can opt for other alternatives like plate anchor bolts or sleeve anchor bolts.
Once the hole is created on the ceiling, the fastener should be carefully inserted and screwed with hand. If it is not possible to screw with the hand, the shaft of the screwdriver can be inserted into the eye of the hook to make the process easier.
There are professional companies dealing with plate anchor bolts, sleeve anchor bolts and many other alternatives. All that is to be done by the purchaser is to carefully analyze his requirement and purpose, such that he can arrive at the best product that will rightly suit his requirement.
Baselinebolt is a world-class bolt and nuts manufacturers and supplier of fasteners, eye bolt anchor, zinc coated bolts, u bend bolts, cadmium plated bolts, plate anchor bolts, duplex bolts astm, sleeve anchor bolts and much more at best price and quick delivery. To explore more, please Click Here.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev