ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Students Bet Big On Used Bikes
Total Articles: 9
If you are planning to buy a second hand bike be it from the dealer or the local seller or may be via online, you must know the fast that, it is not as easy as purchasing a new bike from some showroom.
Purchasing used bikes in Bangalore can be a bit adventurous task. The city being the hub of several top notch institutes, witness large gathering of students who more demand second hand bike as compared to new one due to its cheap price tag.
Same is the scenario with Used Bikes in Coimbatore followed by kochi, Chennai amongst other cities, bikes here are mostly purchased by college students who find these inexpensive yet worthy to make their travel easy and convenient.
Before purchasing second hand bikes, you must do little bit of grounding on the source and the kind of bike you are planning to purchase. The foremost thing you should do before getting into the used bike market is to know the purpose behind your purchase. For instance, is it for riding to hilly area, or for everyday purposes?
Second thing is to find the reliable source. Even though there are market dealer, local sellers and online websites who can give you plenty of options on second hand bike for sale but a reliable dealer or a seller will give you worthy deals on used bike of your choice.
Markets of every city today are over flowing with number of used bikes for sale but to make a worthy purchase you need to be bit tricky. Explore the market first. Look for all the options available in the market. Consider your requirement and budget, then chose the bike that seems to fit your selection criteria.
Ask as many questions from the seller about the bikes. Check the service history and see if the bike has not met any accidents. Besides also look for technical and mechanical detaisl of the bike.
The most important thing to look in the second hand bikes is the condition of the frame. The smallest crack or hairline fracture on a frame can not only qualify the bike for a reclaimed title. Don't even consider a bike with any sort of frame damage, including dents, weld tears, kinks or fractures.
Remove the seat and/or any easily removed body parts that can doubtful parts of the frame, and if necessary use a flashlight to light up any portions of the frame that might be too dark to see.
Do a test ride, and if all seems well to you, ask for legal papers of the bikes. See if the papers are being transferred at your name before closing the deal.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal