ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Students Bet Big On Used Bikes
Total Articles: 9
If you are planning to buy a second hand bike be it from the dealer or the local seller or may be via online, you must know the fast that, it is not as easy as purchasing a new bike from some showroom.
Purchasing used bikes in Bangalore can be a bit adventurous task. The city being the hub of several top notch institutes, witness large gathering of students who more demand second hand bike as compared to new one due to its cheap price tag.
Same is the scenario with Used Bikes in Coimbatore followed by kochi, Chennai amongst other cities, bikes here are mostly purchased by college students who find these inexpensive yet worthy to make their travel easy and convenient.
Before purchasing second hand bikes, you must do little bit of grounding on the source and the kind of bike you are planning to purchase. The foremost thing you should do before getting into the used bike market is to know the purpose behind your purchase. For instance, is it for riding to hilly area, or for everyday purposes?
Second thing is to find the reliable source. Even though there are market dealer, local sellers and online websites who can give you plenty of options on second hand bike for sale but a reliable dealer or a seller will give you worthy deals on used bike of your choice.
Markets of every city today are over flowing with number of used bikes for sale but to make a worthy purchase you need to be bit tricky. Explore the market first. Look for all the options available in the market. Consider your requirement and budget, then chose the bike that seems to fit your selection criteria.
Ask as many questions from the seller about the bikes. Check the service history and see if the bike has not met any accidents. Besides also look for technical and mechanical detaisl of the bike.
The most important thing to look in the second hand bikes is the condition of the frame. The smallest crack or hairline fracture on a frame can not only qualify the bike for a reclaimed title. Don't even consider a bike with any sort of frame damage, including dents, weld tears, kinks or fractures.
Remove the seat and/or any easily removed body parts that can doubtful parts of the frame, and if necessary use a flashlight to light up any portions of the frame that might be too dark to see.
Do a test ride, and if all seems well to you, ask for legal papers of the bikes. See if the papers are being transferred at your name before closing the deal.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara