ALL >> Education >> View Article
Learn The Tajweed Rules For Flawless Recitation Of Quran
Total Articles: 157
The pronunciation of letters in the holy Quran must be done without any error. The rules and regulations that help in accomplishing this task is the Tajweed. They refer to the knowledge of how to pronounce each letter in the Quran correctly. The meaning of the Arabic word tajweed is proficiency. So recitation of the Quran must be done with its own proficiency i.e., the recitation must be done well. The recitation of the Quran must be done in a proper way because even a small change in the pronunciation can cause a huge change in the meaning.
There are about 29 alphabets in the Arabic language. Like in other languages, these alphabets can be joined together to form meaningful words and sentences. The Arabic alphabets can be classified into 2 divisions, the letters that must be pronounced with a low accent and the other division of letters are to be pronounced with a higher accent. The former division is called ‘muraqqaq’ and the latter division is called ‘mufakhkham’. Now you might think how to bring these changes in the accent. These changes in the accent can be brought by making use of your throat, nose, lips and tongue.
Reading the Quran following tajweed rules is a religious deed. This religious deed in Arabic is known as a fard. Many videos are available on the online web sites that will guide you so as to how to make use of your tongues, nose, lips etc. to pronounce each letter in the Arabic alphabet.
When the angel Jibreel taught the Prophet (pbup) the way of reciting the Quran, the angel taught him in a certain way. In the earlier times there was no necessarily for the tajweed rules to be taught explicitly because the Arabs used the correct Arabic pronunciations. But as the knowledge of the Islam religion spread across the world, more people converted themselves to Muslims. When the Arabs and the non Arabs started indulging with each other, there started occurrences of mistakes in the way Quran was recited. Hence the Islamic scholars started recording the tajweed rules to make the recitation of Quran a serious task.
The Quran must be read slowly and in a melodious way. The recitation of it must not be done in a hurry-burry way. Practice and repetition alone can make one in perfecting the recitation of the Quran. By listening to Quran tapes and by studying under the guidance of a Quran tutor, one can flawlessly recite the Quran.
For more information on How To Read Quran In Arabic. Visit Today - http://www.ijaazah.com/
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy