ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Usaa Names 2014 Lincoln Mkz A "best Value" Vehicle
Total Articles: 4
The 2014 Lincoln MKZ was recently named as a “Best Value” midsize luxury vehicle by USAA which is the most trusted provider of financial services by military families and communities in the United States. The vehicle made its way into their 4th Best Value Vehicles annual list where the top vehicles of 2014 were identified by USAA based on the proprietary vehicle rating system. Usually, the vehicles which make their way to the top of the ‘Best Value’ vehicle list have outstanding features in terms of cost, safety and reliability. The 2014 Lincoln MKZ Value was the top contender for this recognition because of its exemplary safety and fuel economy. The USAA judges were pretty impressed by these specs of the vehicle and therefore showered it with accolades, making it the Best Value vehicles in Luxury midsize range.
The Vice President of USAA’s Cary Buying Service, Steve Thompson, mentioned how all the Best Value vehicles of 2014 were top performers and always delivered on important factors that were considered to be the most important by USAA members. He also said that the attempt of USAA was to bring these vehicles into limelight and highlight their superior performance so that car shopping became an easier and much more fulfilling experience for shoppers. Steven Thompson mentioned how, despite the strict Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) requirements of crash safety, 2014 Lincoln MKZ Value was easily on the top of the Luxury Midsize vehicle category because of its amazing performance in terms of safety and fuel efficiency.
Currently, USAA Preferred vehicles are 24 in number and the purpose of the Best Value vehicles is to highlight the top vehicle in every such category. It is no surprise that 2014 Lincoln MKZ Value was chosen as the Best Value vehicle, given that it has already been making waves since its first look. The features and specs of 2014 Lincoln MKZ Value are as follows –
• Main Features - The notable features include V-6 or 4-cylinder turbo engine. The available engines are 240-horsepower I-4 2 liter premium engine and 300-horsepower V-6 3.7 liter regular gas engine. The gas electric hybrid vehicle is also available and it is at the same price as the model that is gas-only. The automatic transmission of the car works on push button technology which is familiar and easy. The transmission is automatic 6-speed w/OD auto manual. Drivers have the option of a front wheel drive or an all-wheel drive. Rear seat belts that are inflatable are also available with this vehicle.
• Styles Available – There are 2 styles available - Front Wheel Drive or an All-Wheel Drive. Both have the standard engine options of 240-horsepower I-4 2 liter premium engine and 300-horsepower V-6 3.7 liter regular gas engine. The MPG city and highway rating of AWD is 22 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway and FWD is 22 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway. The MSRP of AWD is $37,080 and that of FWD is $35,190.
• Pros and Cons – The roof is massive and slides effortlessly, offering a panoramic view that is loved by everyone. The styling is unique and classy, making the car look much costlier than it actually is. The best thing about the styling of the car is the attention to the details in styling. It is the little things plus the smooth and quiet ride which make the vehicle a winner. The cons are mostly related to features but even the critics agree that given the price of the car, the features offer utmost value.
The best value vehicles are those vehicles which, according to the high standards and stringent benchmarks of USAA, rise above the rest and make a mark in terms of safety, reliability and affordable cost. Amongst all the vehicles, these are the ones that offer best financial value for money and stand head and shoulder above others according to ‘USAA Preferred’ which is the proprietary vehicle rating system of USAA. In this broad rating system, a vehicle’s affordability, reliability and safety is evaluated (among other things) using quantitative factors and specs.
Tom Roush Lincoln Mazda in Indianapolis is your full-service Lincoln Mazda dealership, providing new and preowned Lincoln Mazda cars, trucks and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Mazda dealers in Kokomo using the keywords Kokomo Mazda or Kokomo area Mazda dealers, visit our Tom Roush Mazda dealer today.
Automobiles Articles1. Roadworthy Centre This Is What Professionals Do
Author: Luca Curtis
2. Go For New Car If You Don’t Have The Money To Buy A New One
Author: Ewan Thorpe
3. Suburbs Are Good For Relaxation And Should Be Visited Often
Author: James Elston
4. Dealer: A Friend Indeed When You Need Auto Financing!
Author: jeffery reynold
5. Listen To Our Customers They Will Tell You All About Ace Hand Carwash
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Carbon Folding Bike Has Lessen Up The Overall Weight Of Folding Bike To A Huge Extent!
Author: Paul Pinigis
7. Rockman – Leading Manufacturers Of High Quality Automotive Component & Two Wheeler Spare Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
8. 6 Most Popular Street Gourmet Food In The Us
Author: Randy Travis
9. Used Car Dealer A Cheaper Option
10. What’s In Good Car Dealership?
Author: Mike Hamby
11. Lightweight Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Delivers Maximum Convenience!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Student Auto Loan Now At Your Reached
13. Don't Make The $500 Mistake
Author: Al Freilich
14. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
15. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford