ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lucintel Estimates North American Frp Pipe Market To Grow At A Moderate Cagr During 2013-2018
Total Articles: 124
The North American FRP pipe market is expected to witness moderate growth during 2013-2018 and reach $607 million by 2018. The North American FRP market has an average growth rate due to the increasing end application markets, such as power, chemical, retail fuel, sewage, etc. The end application markets for FRP pipes are oil and gas, retail fuel, sewage, chemical, water/wastewater treatment plants, pulp/paper, power generation, and others.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has conducted a competitive analysis on the North American FRP pipe market and presents its findings in “North America FRP Pipe Market 2013-2018: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis”. Demand for large diameter FRP pipes is expected to increase over the next five years due to rise in demand of FRP pipes in various applications.
The study describes the FRP pipe market was affected by the economic slowdown in 2009. The study briefly reflects on the FRP pipe market condition when it was affected by the economic slowdown in 2009.Consumers of FRP pipes from various sectors, such as oil and gas, retail fuel, chemical, etc. faced decline due to lower demand, tight credit market, and low commodity prices. As compared to pipes made with traditional materials, price and installation costs of FRP pipes are higher. This is a big challenge for the market as most customers put more importance on immediate cost versus long term savings in product lifecycle costs.
Lucintel’s report studies the major drivers of the industry. FRP pipe offers high corrosion resistance in both inner and outer surfaces, which eliminate the need of lining process. High corrosion resistance of FRP extends the life of the pipe systems, reducing overall operating cost of any plant. FRP pipes require low installation and maintenance cost.
This report gives the insights into the North American FRP pipe market and will help the interested companies to make strategic and financial decisions. Lucintel offerings include Advanced Material Consulting, Composite Materials Market Report, Business Plan and Due Diligence.
For a detailed table of contents and pricing information on these timely, insightful reports, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or via email at email@example.com. Lucintel provides cutting-edge decision support services that facilitate critical decisions with greater speed, insight, and cost efficiency. To learn more, visit www.lucintel.com.
Lucintel has started Live Chat in its website to answer visitors' question in real time with precision. Visitors can either directly chat or talk with our expert at free of cost through Live Chat to get assistance about what they are looking for from Lucintel.
Business Articles1. Retrofit Height Adjustable Desk
2. Bring In Professional Experts To Rule Out The Adverse Effects Of Fire Damage
Author: Ethan Lewis
3. Mp Breaking News –easily Know The Every Single Movement Happening Around Mp
4. Carbonated Soft Drink
5. Get The High Quality Patio That Will Make You Happy And Satisfied
Author: Carol Belanger
6. Get The Fitted Wardrobe That Will Make You Happiest In Your Room
Author: Kevin Gasser
7. Get The Right Training Room For Your Important Event
Author: Singapore training
8. Learn How To Get A Carport That Suits Your Needs
Author: Adam Greger
9. Contact Professional Company For Best Retaining Walls Adelaide Solutions
10. Choose Banc De Binary Broker For Opening An Account In Binary Options Trading Market
11. Medicos Venezolanos Para Trabajar En Ecuador, Foro Ecuador
12. Taking Care Of Your Floors During The Winter
Author: Barry’s My Carpet Inc. is a family owned and operated establishment. Barry Silverstein has over 38 y
13. Phen375 Vs Phenq Fat Burning Diet Pills Reviews Shocking Comparison Facts
14. Let’s Understand Real Estate Regulations Act [rera]
Author: Aksha Group
15. Various Benefits Of Using Silver Coated Copper Wires For Industrial Applications
Author: Nitin Pratap Singh.