ALL >> Business >> View Article
Effective Termite Eradications, Commercial Pest Control, Mining Pest Management
Total Articles: 4
The Chemical Termite Barrier
One of the most effective and commonly used weapons against termite attack is the chemical termite barrier, which is applied as follows:
• The barrier is created by injecting a termiticide around the perimeter of the home or building at approximately 30cm intervals.
• Concrete areas are drilled about 10cm from the cavity wall.
• Brick and paved areas are also drilled but mainly through the joins.
• The holes are then injected with termiticide and plugged.
• Garden beds and sandy areas against cavity walls are trenched and treated with termiticide.
• Fences, garden sheds, pergolas, patios, window frames, door frames, down pipes, under eaves, letter boxes, rubbish bins, barbecue areas etc are all thoroughly treated.
• Wooden sub floor areas are treated if accessible.
• The inside of the home ie skirting boards, kitchen and bathroom cupboards, vanity areas, linen and built in cupboards. Will be inspected and treated.
• Carpeted areas in the home will be treated for general pests.
• Roof voids where accessible will be inspected for termites and treated for general pests upon request.
• A termite report is issued on request upon completion of the treatment.
• All chemical termite barrier treatments include a free full general pest treatment.
• The chemical termite barrier treatment is guaranteed for 5 years provided the yearly maintenance program is followed.
A) Exterior general pest treatment including:
• Treat fences, garden sheds, pergolas, patios, window frames, door frames, down pipes, under eaves, letter boxes, rubbish bins, barbecue areas etc.
• Spray the perimeter of the home using a special insecticide.
B) Interior general pest treatment including:
• Bait roof void for Rats and Mice.
• Dust roof void for spiders, ants, silverfish, etc.
• Place a special cockroach gel under bathroom and kitchen sinks.
• Treat behind fridges, ovens etc.
• Treat all skirting boards and carpeted areas using a special residual pesticide.
The yearly maintenance program
Given the destructive nature of termites and the speed and severity in which they can infest and damage a home or property it is very important that regular inspections and where required booster treatments be maintained. This is why we have introduced a yearly maintenance program linked to the full termite barrier treatment. Under this program a qualified technician will:
Contact us -
All-U-Need Pest Control
Unit 4, 25 Page Road, Kelmscott, WA 6111 Western Australia
Call - (08) 9390 4100
Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - http://alluneedpestcontrol.com.au/services
Business Articles1. Finding The Right Camera Bag Could Be Easy With The Discussed Tips
2. Contact The Right Audience And Executives With Pharmaceutical Companies Mailing List
Author: Jane Cannon
3. Understanding The Relevance Of Real Estate Services In 2018
Author: James Hopkins
4. Get Access To Highly Focused Quickbooks Users Email List
Author: Andrew Rayel
5. What Happiness Means To You- Certified Quantum Suc
Author: Christy Whitman
6. Some Very Basic Tricks To Get Your Accounting Right
7. Accounting Service For A Small Business Confirm A Smooth Running
8. Injured By A Drunk Driver Here’s What To Do
9. You Have To Visit The Bank's Site On The Web And Fill In The Application
Author: Brandon Jones
10. Bed Bug Treatment That's Effective And Affordable
Author: Steve Stein
11. Here Are 5 Tips That Will Keep
12. Here’s All That Your Angry Customers Want Your Business To Learn!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. Plastic Model Aircraft
14. An Ultimate Guide To Chlorinated Polyethylene And Its Properties
15. Schramsberg Blanc De Blancs 2012