ALL » Business >> View Article
Effective Termite Eradications, Commercial Pest Control, Mining Pest ManagementBy Expert Author: alluneedpestcontrol
The Chemical Termite Barrier
One of the most effective and commonly used weapons against termite attack is the chemical termite barrier, which is applied as follows:
The barrier is created by injecting a termiticide around the perimeter of the home or building at approximately 30cm intervals.
Concrete areas are drilled about 10cm from the cavity wall.
Brick and paved areas are also drilled but mainly through the joins.
The holes are then injected with termiticide and plugged.
Garden beds and sandy areas against cavity walls are trenched and treated with termiticide.
Fences, garden sheds, pergolas, patios, window frames, door frames, down pipes, under eaves, letter boxes, rubbish bins, barbecue areas etc are all thoroughly treated.
Wooden sub floor areas are treated if accessible.
The inside of the home ie skirting boards, kitchen and bathroom cupboards, vanity areas, linen and built in cupboards. Will be inspected and treated.
Carpeted areas in the home will be treated for general pests.
Roof voids where accessible will be inspected for termites and treated for general pests upon request.
A termite report is issued on request upon completion of the treatment.
All chemical termite barrier treatments include a free full general pest treatment.
The chemical termite barrier treatment is guaranteed for 5 years provided the yearly maintenance program is followed.
A) Exterior general pest treatment including:
Treat fences, garden sheds, pergolas, patios, window frames, door frames, down pipes, under eaves, letter boxes, rubbish bins, barbecue areas etc.
Spray the perimeter of the home using a special insecticide.
B) Interior general pest treatment including:
Bait roof void for Rats and Mice.
Dust roof void for spiders, ants, silverfish, etc.
Place a special cockroach gel under bathroom and kitchen sinks.
Treat behind fridges, ovens etc.
Treat all skirting boards and carpeted areas using a special residual pesticide.
The yearly maintenance program
Given the destructive nature of termites and the speed and severity in which they can infest and damage a home or property it is very important that regular inspections and where required booster treatments be maintained. This is why we have introduced a yearly maintenance program linked to the full termite barrier treatment. Under this program a qualified technician will:
Contact us -
All-U-Need Pest Control
Unit 4, 25 Page Road, Kelmscott, WA 6111 Western Australia
Call - (08) 9390 4100
Email us - email@example.com
Website - http://alluneedpestcontrol.com.au/services
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. Its True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta