ALL >> Business >> View Article
Effective Termite Eradications, Commercial Pest Control, Mining Pest Management
Total Articles: 4
The Chemical Termite Barrier
One of the most effective and commonly used weapons against termite attack is the chemical termite barrier, which is applied as follows:
• The barrier is created by injecting a termiticide around the perimeter of the home or building at approximately 30cm intervals.
• Concrete areas are drilled about 10cm from the cavity wall.
• Brick and paved areas are also drilled but mainly through the joins.
• The holes are then injected with termiticide and plugged.
• Garden beds and sandy areas against cavity walls are trenched and treated with termiticide.
• Fences, garden sheds, pergolas, patios, window frames, door frames, down pipes, under eaves, letter boxes, rubbish bins, barbecue areas etc are all thoroughly treated.
• Wooden sub floor areas are treated if accessible.
• The inside of the home ie skirting boards, kitchen and bathroom cupboards, vanity areas, linen and built in cupboards. Will be inspected and treated.
• Carpeted areas in the home will be treated for general pests.
• Roof voids where accessible will be inspected for termites and treated for general pests upon request.
• A termite report is issued on request upon completion of the treatment.
• All chemical termite barrier treatments include a free full general pest treatment.
• The chemical termite barrier treatment is guaranteed for 5 years provided the yearly maintenance program is followed.
A) Exterior general pest treatment including:
• Treat fences, garden sheds, pergolas, patios, window frames, door frames, down pipes, under eaves, letter boxes, rubbish bins, barbecue areas etc.
• Spray the perimeter of the home using a special insecticide.
B) Interior general pest treatment including:
• Bait roof void for Rats and Mice.
• Dust roof void for spiders, ants, silverfish, etc.
• Place a special cockroach gel under bathroom and kitchen sinks.
• Treat behind fridges, ovens etc.
• Treat all skirting boards and carpeted areas using a special residual pesticide.
The yearly maintenance program
Given the destructive nature of termites and the speed and severity in which they can infest and damage a home or property it is very important that regular inspections and where required booster treatments be maintained. This is why we have introduced a yearly maintenance program linked to the full termite barrier treatment. Under this program a qualified technician will:
Contact us -
All-U-Need Pest Control
Unit 4, 25 Page Road, Kelmscott, WA 6111 Western Australia
Call - (08) 9390 4100
Email us - email@example.com
Website - http://alluneedpestcontrol.com.au/services
Business Articles1. Gst Accounting Software
2. The Greener Solution To Cleaner Water
Author: Leslie WaterWorks
3. Concrete Contractors, Concrete Driveway, Tree Removal Lot Clearing - St. Helen
Author: Jeffrey Jones
4. Valuable Information About Chauffeur Car Services In Paris
5. Pictures Of Dogs And Puppies
6. Advantages Of Using Shackles For Lifting Heavy Loads
Author: Asmita Lokhande
7. How To Get High Rank On Google Using Latest Seo Techniques
Author: Anderson Mark
8. Collaboration Is Important For Getting Things Done, If Handled Properly
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
9. Top Online Accounting Software In 2017
Author: Mohit Yadev
10. Strategies For Share Trading
Author: Darren Bentley
11. Static Caravan Dealers
12. Opportunities For The Global Frp Pole Market To Reach $322.1 Million By 2022
Author: Lucintel LLC
13. Excellent Software Training Program By Enosis Learning - Creating Software Professionals
Author: biz porto
14. Buy Curtains Online
15. Surefire Favor Ideas To Perk Up Beach Wedding
Author: Steve Hardin