ALL >> General >> View Article
Homebuyer Leads Campaign To Support Regulated Quick Sale Property Market
Total Articles: 271
Homeowners now have the support of a RICS regulated home buying agency. Quick Move is offering free impartial advice sessions, revaluations of the market value of your property and giving optional advice to those wanting to make a quick sale. The expert advice is offered under an ethical code of conduct in a bid to boost confidence in the market and ensure full consumer protection.
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is a regulated authority with a strict code of ethics and guidelines to offer consumers the best advice and protection while ensuring the highest professional standards are met.
Quick Move has helped hundreds of clients in a variety of situations, to sell their homes in under 28 days. Remaining true to the ethical code of conduct, ensuring consumers are fully aware of all their options, terms and conditions, a 28 day promise and a price which will not be dropped or changed at a later date are all part of the service Quick Move offers.
General Articles1. Private Physiotherapy Clinics In Faridabad
Author: Shalini Arora
2. Diwali - Festival Of Goodness
3. Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
4. Cakebread 2013
5. Excel Family Dental - Who Can Benefit From Orthodontics?
Author: Heidi Huang
6. Skin Rejuvenation
7. Code Garage Tech - Benefits Of Search Engine Optimization (seo) For A Beginner
Author: Code Garage Tech
8. Chinese Magnesium Oxide Industry Has Made Rapid Progress
Author: hu Allen
9. Roofing Services In Charlotte
Author: Lakeside R&R
10. Why Forum Posting Important In Seo
11. Learning Is Power With Raid Data Recovery
Author: Sandra White
12. Selling On Amazon Part - I
13. Quality Private-label Softgels
14. Anti-discrimination Chief Part - Ii
15. Sealants And Tools Offers General Purpose Silicone Sealants
Author: Chad Lakin