ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experience India Like Never Before With Delhi, Agra, Jaipur And Mumbai Tour
Total Articles: 36
With four days Golden Triangle Tour, you will be able to explore the rich heritages sites of India of cities f like Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Your tour will start from Delhi following your other tour destination.
As you confirm your booking and your arrival day in India, our agency will have everything ready for your journey from hotel booking to car booking, you do not have to worry about anything and cost of all these services will be includes your tour package. On your arrival day in Delhi, our agency representative will meet you at Delhi’s airport and then take you to a suitable hotel for night rest. Early in the morning you will meet your assigned your guide, who will be accompanying you throughout your well planned your circuit. Your Delhi’s your will consist of visiting of some of it well known tourist sites that includes visit to Lal Qila – The Red Fort, India Gate, Raj Ghat Ghat- The famous memorial site of Mahatma Gandhi and Qutub Minar – largest stone tower in India. Later in the evening you will proceed for your next tour destination the famous city of Taj. Agra is located at a distance of 130 km from Delhi, you will get there in three and half hour by car. We will make sure that tours are provided a well maintained AC car for your travel during your tour.
After you reach Agra on the second day of you here day Golden triangle tour you will enjoy Agra’ traditional dinner at a hotel and also night stay will be at that hotel. On the next day, be ready to be amazed by the sheer beauty expressed the dazzling pure white marble of Taj Mahal,, as you begin sightseeing of one of seventh wonder of the world. It is also a UNESCO world heritage property.. It was built by Shah Jahan in memory ho his beloved queen Mumtaj Mahal, who shortly died after fiving birth to one of their son. Since then it has touched of all those who visit it, and signifies a symbol of everlasting love. It is located on the banks of river Yamuna, it is believed that Shah Jahan personally chose this spot for his ultimate creation due to its peaceful effect and beautiful view. Afterwards In the evening head for your next tourist destination Jaipur – the famous Pink City.
Jaipur is a city of Raj puts, and host many forts and palaces for you to see. On the third day of your Delhi Agra Jaipur Mumbai Tour you will be doing sightseeing of many of its forts and palaces. Start with Amber Fort, which is perhaps the most well preserved Forts in Jaipur and shows a perfect blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture, you will be able to enjoy riding on the back of Elephant here. Other tourist site that you will be visiting for the next day includes Hawa Mahal – the palace of winds, Jantar Mantar and more.
As your tour ends at Jaipur you will be taken back to Delhi airport where you can catch your scheduled flight and we say our goodbyes with many happy memories that you will be taking of your tour.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus