ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Synchronize Files And Automate Ftp Transfers With Ftpgetter 3
Total Articles: 39
Working with files stored on a remote FTP server using the basic manual client is often an exercise in extreme frustration. Such programs, particularly the freeware ones, are often intolerably slow, unresponsive and lacking in important features. When you only need to use them on occasion to check the directory structure or download a handful of files, your basic FTP client will probably do the job just fine, even if not in a particularly efficient manner. However, when you are working with files stored on an FTP server throughout the day, and it becomes a regular part of your working routine, you'll very quickly find yourself needing more flexibility and performance. Fortunately, instead of manually updating, downloading, copying and synchronizing files one at a time, there is now a way to automate FTP transfers. FTPGetter 3 Professional is exactly the tool that you need for the job if you're finding yourself spending too much time and effort with the conventional FTP client. The program automates FTP transfers, taking an enormous weight off your shoulders if you are the one responsible for the data stored on the remote server. It will keep all of your files current both on the local computer and the remote FTP or SFTP server.
FTPGetter 3 Professional is a complete replacement for the old-fashioned FTP client. It provides exactly the same level of functionality in the form of a user-friendly and familiar style of interface, but it also does a whole lot more thanks to its automated file synchronization features. Anyone who has used a conventional FTP client before will have no problem recognizing the intuitive layout of the interface. The controls are straight-forward and clearly explained with the goal being to minimize the learning curve and provide users with something that they can start taking full advantage of straight out of the box. Setting up your first automated task is a breeze, and the process only takes a matter of minutes.
As any business person should know, for a business to be successful, employees need to be spending their time as productively as possible. Dated software and hardware can end up costing you a fortune in lost revenue in the longer term. If you are heavily reliant on file synchronization with your FTP or SFTP servers, using a basic client will end up costing you money, particularly if you are paying someone or even a team of people to do the job for you. Not only does FTPGetter 3 Professional save you time by allowing you to automate FTP transfers - it will also negate the risk of human error. With an automated process in place, you won't have to worry about accidental file deletions or overwriting a new file with an older version. FTPGetter 3 doesn't make mistakes, making it a reliable and dependable time-saving solution.
Requiring minimal user interaction, it takes very little time and effort to configure scheduled tasks, and then you can leave the program to get the hard work done for you. You can learn more about the product at http://www.ftpgetter.com .
Computers Articles1. Here How You Resolve Your Email Related Problem On Your Android Device
Author: ADV Software
2. Microsoft Windows Troubleshooting “access Denied” Issue
Author: Minerva Livia
3. The Computer Repair Service Milwaukee Offer Best Services Within Affordable Price
4. Contact Hard Drive Data Recovery Milwaukee To Restore Data From Failed Hard Drives
5. How To Treat An Infected Computer Remotely?
Author: online pc support
6. When To Call Hotmail Customer Care Number
Author: Adv Software
7. Stay Connected To The Comcast Xfinity Internet By Resolving Common Issues
Author: Jasper Arran
8. Resolve Problems Of Canon And Brother Printers
Author: adv software
9. Want To Resolve Hp Printer Most Common Issue—have A Look On Hp Support Tips And Tricks
Author: Lewis Kathy
10. Manual Testing Training Online
Author: Mind Q Systems
11. It Services In West Boxford
Author: IT Services In West Boxford
12. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
13. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
14. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
15. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?