ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The 2015 Mazda 3 Vs. The 2014 Scion Tc
Total Articles: 5
If one is in the market for a smart, stylish looking car at a great price, one should ponder over several things as well as the way the automobile handles. Comparing a few different models can help identify the right vehicle for you. One cannot go wrong with the 2015 Mazda 3. Mazda 3 is a compact car available with four doors. A similar compact car one may choose to compare with the Mazda 3 is the 2014 Scion tC. These cars make a sensational first car for an individual desiring to commute to school or work. The price of the Mazda 3 is quite economical with a starting MSRP of $16,945 to $25,545. The Scion tC has a higher starting price with a MSRP of $19,210.
The Mazda 3 has two transmissions to choose from including a 6 speed manual transmission and a 6 speed automatic transmission. The Scion tC also has two transmission options to choose from. There is a 6-speed manual transmission or the 6-speed automatic transmission.
When looking at the available engines of both cars, the Scion has only one engine available, a 179 horsepower 2.5-liter engine. The Mazda 3 however, has two different engines that one will need to ponder. Two engines in question are the 2.0-liter engine with 155 horsepower or the other 2.5-liter with 184 horsepower. All of the engines would require regular gasoline.
Of course, fuel economy is of major importance when one is comparison-shopping for a new car. The Mazda 3 has 28 to 30 miles per gallon in the city and 39 to 41 miles per gallon on the highway respectively. The Scion only offers about 23 miles per gallon in the city and about 31 miles per gallon on the highway respectively.
The Mazda 3 offers several features that are available for each vehicle style. Several features available with the Mazda 3 that one could consider luxurious are standard, such as air conditioning, power door mirrors, telescoping steering wheel; steering wheel mounted audio controls, AM/FM radio with MP3 decoder, electronic instruments, low tire pressure warning and outside temperature display. Safety features such as, ABS brakes, brake assist, traction control, dual front impact airbags as well as overhead airbag, and dual front side airbags are standard.
The Scion tC has several of the same features that the Mazda 3 has for luxury. One big difference between these vehicles is that the Scion is a two door automobile. The Scion also does not have overhead airbags as a standard safety measure. In the end, the choice in a new automobile is not a choice made lightly. The 2015 Mazda 3 stands out from any view.
Bell Road Scion in Phoenix is your full-service Scion dealership, providing new and preowned Scion cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Our factory-trained service technicians will keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Scion cars using the keywords Scottsdale Scion or Scottsdale area Scion dealers, visit our showroom today!
Automobiles Articles1. Best And Affordable Car, Bus, And Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Senorita Travels
Author: Senorita Travels
2. Buy Quality Used Cars Miami At Affordable Price
3. How To Avoid Major Auto Repairs
4. Improve Your Truck’s Performance By Getting Cummins Compound Turbos Installed
Author: Rip Rook
5. 6 Care Checks To Get Your Car Ready For Spring
Author: neel patel
6. How To Make A Decision About Buying A Car As A College Student?
Author: Kaitlin Miller
7. Prominent Manufacturer And Supplier Of Various Types Of Automobile Washing Machines In Pune - R.v. I
Author: R V Industries
8. How To Get The Best Deals On Vista Auto Service You Can
Author: Andrew Raymond
9. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
10. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
11. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
12. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
13. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
14. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
15. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen