ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Jeep Sets Global, Us Sales Records For 3rd Straight Month
Total Articles: 3
Jeep Brand recently announced that it has set monthly sales records in both the United States and across global markets for a third straight month. This past month was Jeep brand's best ever with 70,203 U.S. sales and 100,207 sales across the globe. For the month of May in 2014, sales were up 55 percent across the board and 42 percent in 2014. In the United States specifically, sales were up 49 percent through the first five months of 2014 and 58 percent in the month of May. Jeep brand's May sales rose 65 percent in Asia-Pacific for the month May and 41 percent in the region though the year. The company's sales rose an astonishing 81 percent in May across European countries and are up 28 percent in the region through the year. And, it's the first time that Jeep's global sales exceeded 100,000 in a month.
Every type of Jeep vehicle attained double digit sales boosts throughout the month in not only the United States but also all of the other markets with a Jeep Brand footprint. The Jeep Compass, Wrangler and the all new Cherokee and Grand Cherokee models hit sales numbers that represent their best month of all time. These amazing sales levels represent a continual positive trend for the company, as they set records throughout the two previous years as well. Annual global sales in 2012 were 701,626 and in 2013 they totaled 731,565. Sales are expected to stay robust as Jeep unveils its new Renegade model in the fourth quarter of 2014. The 2015 Jeep Renegade will first arrive in Europe and then likely be rolled out in Jeep brand's other markets.
Jeep Brand CEO and President, Mike Manley, commented on the record sales numbers: "After setting back-to-back annual sales records the past two years, the Jeep brand has now set three consecutive monthly sales records...it is clear that customers across the globe value the unique balance of legendary 4x4 capability and significantly improved fuel efficiency and on-road driving dynamics that the Jeep SUV lineup delivers.”
Jeep Brand's lineup is composed of the Wrangler Unlimited, the traditional Wrangler, the Patriot, the Grand Cherokee, the traditional Cherokee and the Compass. Jeep has gone to great lengths to satisfy global drivers by equipping its vehicles with both left and right hand drive configurations as well as both diesel and gasoline powertrain choices. The vehicles are sold in over 150 countries.
Buckeye Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is your certified new, and used Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealer. Visit Buckeye Superstore for a variety of vehicles near Columbus, OH. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Ram dealers in Columbus or Columbus area Dodge dealerships, visit Buckeyesuperstore.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
2. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
3. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
4. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
7. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
8. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
9. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
10. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
11. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
12. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
13. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
14. Driving Experience With Rentarace
15. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson