ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Jeep Sets Global, Us Sales Records For 3rd Straight Month
Total Articles: 3
Jeep Brand recently announced that it has set monthly sales records in both the United States and across global markets for a third straight month. This past month was Jeep brand's best ever with 70,203 U.S. sales and 100,207 sales across the globe. For the month of May in 2014, sales were up 55 percent across the board and 42 percent in 2014. In the United States specifically, sales were up 49 percent through the first five months of 2014 and 58 percent in the month of May. Jeep brand's May sales rose 65 percent in Asia-Pacific for the month May and 41 percent in the region though the year. The company's sales rose an astonishing 81 percent in May across European countries and are up 28 percent in the region through the year. And, it's the first time that Jeep's global sales exceeded 100,000 in a month.
Every type of Jeep vehicle attained double digit sales boosts throughout the month in not only the United States but also all of the other markets with a Jeep Brand footprint. The Jeep Compass, Wrangler and the all new Cherokee and Grand Cherokee models hit sales numbers that represent their best month of all time. These amazing sales levels represent a continual positive trend for the company, as they set records throughout the two previous years as well. Annual global sales in 2012 were 701,626 and in 2013 they totaled 731,565. Sales are expected to stay robust as Jeep unveils its new Renegade model in the fourth quarter of 2014. The 2015 Jeep Renegade will first arrive in Europe and then likely be rolled out in Jeep brand's other markets.
Jeep Brand CEO and President, Mike Manley, commented on the record sales numbers: "After setting back-to-back annual sales records the past two years, the Jeep brand has now set three consecutive monthly sales records...it is clear that customers across the globe value the unique balance of legendary 4x4 capability and significantly improved fuel efficiency and on-road driving dynamics that the Jeep SUV lineup delivers.”
Jeep Brand's lineup is composed of the Wrangler Unlimited, the traditional Wrangler, the Patriot, the Grand Cherokee, the traditional Cherokee and the Compass. Jeep has gone to great lengths to satisfy global drivers by equipping its vehicles with both left and right hand drive configurations as well as both diesel and gasoline powertrain choices. The vehicles are sold in over 150 countries.
Buckeye Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is your certified new, and used Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealer. Visit Buckeye Superstore for a variety of vehicles near Columbus, OH. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Ram dealers in Columbus or Columbus area Dodge dealerships, visit Buckeyesuperstore.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
2. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
3. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
4. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
5. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
6. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
7. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
8. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
9. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
10. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
11. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat
12. The Use Of Cummins Compound Turbocharger Results In Sped Up Motor
Author: Rip Rook
13. Wearing Novelty Helmets Motorcycle Can Keep You Protected While Riding!
Author: Dickens Ben
14. Your Search For The #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
Author: Al Freilich
15. Best And Affordabale Car, Bus, Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Neetabus Shubhyatra
Author: Neetabus Shubhyatra