ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Wedding Car Hire In Cheshire - New Way To Plan Your Wedding
Total Articles: 3
The preparations for a wedding ceremony are usually started well in advance – perhaps six to 24 months before the actual date of the event. But planning for some weddings starts only a few weeks before. The preparations usually include the following things:
1. Booking of the venues where the wedding ceremony and wedding reception will take place
2. Deciding the theme of the wedding – style and colours.
3. Booking wedding cars , Wedding Car Hire Cheshire
4. Booking a photographer and videographer if desired
5. Buying the wedding dresses for the bride, and dresses for bridesmaids.
6. Hiring suits for the bridegroom, best man, ushers and their family members.
7. Making a guest list. Perhaps separately for the day time reception and the evening party.
8. Planning out and booking the honeymoon.
9. Deciding the cuisine which would be served to the guest on the day of the reception
10. Buying gifts for parents, bridesmaids, best man, and each other as a token of gratitude and love.
11. Preparing speeches perhaps not forgetting that ladies can speak too.
The above list is not complete but perhaps is the main things to consider.
When looking at number three above you need to choose the right kind of vehicle for the transportation of the bride and the groom and their supporters first to the ceremony venue and then to the reception venue although they may be one and the same.
These days searching for luxurious fleets of cars in Cheshire have become easier with the launch of online websites. As well as the cars themselves it is important to compare the services offered as these may differ quite a lot. Reading testimonials and comparing the range of services is important.
A well known car rental company that deals in wedding car hire in Cheshire and other parts of North West England, Lea Wedding Cars, has listed useful tips for choosing the best wedding vehicle. Some of them have been listed below:
1. The couple should first of all decide who needs to be transported to the ceremony and reception and this will indicate the number of cars to be hired. One can choose conventional 4-passenger cars or a 7-passenger limousine to carry more people with less journeys. Some firms are reluctant to do many journeys to each venue whilst others place no constraints.
2. The couple should next decide upon the type of car(s) they want to hire - style and colour.
3. The budget for the wedding vehicles should be pre decided by the couple. In other words how much do the couple plan to spend on their wedding vehicles?
4. The couple should search on the internet for various offers, packages and deals offered by wedding car hire services in Cheshire.
5. The client should look into the other services which these wedding car rental companies are offering in their package. Champagne, drinks for the passengers of the second car, drinks for children, photography, videography, personal support, detours, extra journeys, stopping for a photoshoot, stopping to give the newlyweds some private time together, etc, etc.
For more info visit our site http://www.leaweddingcars.co.uk/
Author Bio: Anny Thomas is an expert content writer. He has written many articles on Wedding Car Hire Cheshire and other excellent keywords.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name