ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Wedding Car Hire In Cheshire - New Way To Plan Your Wedding
Total Articles: 3
The preparations for a wedding ceremony are usually started well in advance – perhaps six to 24 months before the actual date of the event. But planning for some weddings starts only a few weeks before. The preparations usually include the following things:
1. Booking of the venues where the wedding ceremony and wedding reception will take place
2. Deciding the theme of the wedding – style and colours.
3. Booking wedding cars , Wedding Car Hire Cheshire
4. Booking a photographer and videographer if desired
5. Buying the wedding dresses for the bride, and dresses for bridesmaids.
6. Hiring suits for the bridegroom, best man, ushers and their family members.
7. Making a guest list. Perhaps separately for the day time reception and the evening party.
8. Planning out and booking the honeymoon.
9. Deciding the cuisine which would be served to the guest on the day of the reception
10. Buying gifts for parents, bridesmaids, best man, and each other as a token of gratitude and love.
11. Preparing speeches perhaps not forgetting that ladies can speak too.
The above list is not complete but perhaps is the main things to consider.
When looking at number three above you need to choose the right kind of vehicle for the transportation of the bride and the groom and their supporters first to the ceremony venue and then to the reception venue although they may be one and the same.
These days searching for luxurious fleets of cars in Cheshire have become easier with the launch of online websites. As well as the cars themselves it is important to compare the services offered as these may differ quite a lot. Reading testimonials and comparing the range of services is important.
A well known car rental company that deals in wedding car hire in Cheshire and other parts of North West England, Lea Wedding Cars, has listed useful tips for choosing the best wedding vehicle. Some of them have been listed below:
1. The couple should first of all decide who needs to be transported to the ceremony and reception and this will indicate the number of cars to be hired. One can choose conventional 4-passenger cars or a 7-passenger limousine to carry more people with less journeys. Some firms are reluctant to do many journeys to each venue whilst others place no constraints.
2. The couple should next decide upon the type of car(s) they want to hire - style and colour.
3. The budget for the wedding vehicles should be pre decided by the couple. In other words how much do the couple plan to spend on their wedding vehicles?
4. The couple should search on the internet for various offers, packages and deals offered by wedding car hire services in Cheshire.
5. The client should look into the other services which these wedding car rental companies are offering in their package. Champagne, drinks for the passengers of the second car, drinks for children, photography, videography, personal support, detours, extra journeys, stopping for a photoshoot, stopping to give the newlyweds some private time together, etc, etc.
For more info visit our site http://www.leaweddingcars.co.uk/
Author Bio: Anny Thomas is an expert content writer. He has written many articles on Wedding Car Hire Cheshire and other excellent keywords.
Automobiles Articles1. Explore An Amazing Ride With Wraith Luxury And Sports Car Rental
2. How To Formulate Your Car Drive Secure And Relaxed With The Precise Choice Of Tyres?
Author: My Tyre Point
3. Important Questions To Ask Before Rustproofing Your Car
Author: Efrain Rivas
4. Affordable Crane Services For Vehicles
Author: Shailesh Vyas
5. Things To Consider When Choosing Vw Garage Services
Author: Heston VW
6. Instructions To Get The Best Used Cars Dealer Online
7. How Scrap Car Can Benefit The Car Owner & The Environment
Author: Callum Lansell
8. Fabricated Harley Davidson Looks Good And Great To Ride
Author: Levi Fysh
9. Top 3 Easy Steps For Your Rear Windshield Replacement
Author: Dhruv Sahni
10. I Want To Sell My Car – What Is The Best Place To Sell Car?
Author: Aric Jaden
11. Why Choosing Suzuki Genuine Parts Dubai Is The Right Choice
12. 5 Advantageous Of Using Electric Bikes For Commuting
Author: Manisha Nigam
13. Learn Safe Driving Techniques From The Experts In Defensive Driving
Author: Sumit Khanchi
14. Get Approved Auto Financing In Kansas City
15. A Sailboat Vs. An Underground Bunker As The Ultimate Prepper Survival Plan
Author: pragya khare