ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Amazing Memories Of Same Day Agra Tour By Car
Total Articles: 36
It’s a privilege to see the seventh wonder of the world up close, you can take a day time out and explore the beauty of Taj with same day Agra tour by Car.
On your booked tour day, you will be picked up from hotel early in the morning by our agency representative. You will be provided a vehicle of your choice for your travel needs. It takes around three and half hours to travel to Agra from Delhi by car. During travel a brief stop will be made at a suitable hotel for some snacks and tea. As you reach Agra around nine to ten in the morning, you will be greeted by our agency representative at Agra, along with your assigned tour guide. You will be provided a well experienced tour guide who will also show you many interesting points of Agra city. All costs like toll tax, fuel cost etc will be inclusive of your tour package. We will help you make the most of your available time and help you create lots of wonderful memories of your trip, you will also be provided with a personal number that you can use in case there is any issue.
Begin your Taj tour as you arrive in Agra in a comfortable AC car. Your Same Day Agra Tour By Car consists of visiting many great tourist sites such as Taj Mahal – Agra’s pride, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. Your assigned tour will take you for to Taj Mahal, which shines in astonishing white with its pure white marble. While doing your Taj tour, your guide will fill you with many interesting and historical facts about Taj. Its exterior body is covered with pure white marble and its interior is designed in very attractive Mughal style architecture. Located on the banks on river Yamuna, this spot is rumored to be personally chosen by the Emperor Shan Jahan by its charming and peaceful effect. It is the seventh wonder of the world, and a UNESCO world heritage property. It signifies a symbol of never-ending love and attracts tourist all over the world for its beauty and amazing history behind its creation. Later on head back to Agra’s hotel for a mouth watering lunch and some rest, followed by visit to Agra Fort. It was built by Emperor Akbar in marvelous red sandstone. Also visit Fatehpur Sikri, the famous Ghost town.
As the evening approaches on your same day Agra tour by car, you are free to explore local markets for many hand craft items, and jewelry made with precious and semi-precious stone with Mughal style designing, which is famous among local as well as foreign tourist. As your tour comes to an end you will be transferred back to Delhi, you will reach back city in the late evening, by then you would have made the most of your time with our expert guidance. Upon reaching the city you will be dropped off at your preferred New Delhi’s hotel or airport based on your preference. We say our goodbyes with lots of unforgettable memories of many of great sites of Agra.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe