ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Amazing Memories Of Same Day Agra Tour By Car
Total Articles: 36
It’s a privilege to see the seventh wonder of the world up close, you can take a day time out and explore the beauty of Taj with same day Agra tour by Car.
On your booked tour day, you will be picked up from hotel early in the morning by our agency representative. You will be provided a vehicle of your choice for your travel needs. It takes around three and half hours to travel to Agra from Delhi by car. During travel a brief stop will be made at a suitable hotel for some snacks and tea. As you reach Agra around nine to ten in the morning, you will be greeted by our agency representative at Agra, along with your assigned tour guide. You will be provided a well experienced tour guide who will also show you many interesting points of Agra city. All costs like toll tax, fuel cost etc will be inclusive of your tour package. We will help you make the most of your available time and help you create lots of wonderful memories of your trip, you will also be provided with a personal number that you can use in case there is any issue.
Begin your Taj tour as you arrive in Agra in a comfortable AC car. Your Same Day Agra Tour By Car consists of visiting many great tourist sites such as Taj Mahal – Agra’s pride, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. Your assigned tour will take you for to Taj Mahal, which shines in astonishing white with its pure white marble. While doing your Taj tour, your guide will fill you with many interesting and historical facts about Taj. Its exterior body is covered with pure white marble and its interior is designed in very attractive Mughal style architecture. Located on the banks on river Yamuna, this spot is rumored to be personally chosen by the Emperor Shan Jahan by its charming and peaceful effect. It is the seventh wonder of the world, and a UNESCO world heritage property. It signifies a symbol of never-ending love and attracts tourist all over the world for its beauty and amazing history behind its creation. Later on head back to Agra’s hotel for a mouth watering lunch and some rest, followed by visit to Agra Fort. It was built by Emperor Akbar in marvelous red sandstone. Also visit Fatehpur Sikri, the famous Ghost town.
As the evening approaches on your same day Agra tour by car, you are free to explore local markets for many hand craft items, and jewelry made with precious and semi-precious stone with Mughal style designing, which is famous among local as well as foreign tourist. As your tour comes to an end you will be transferred back to Delhi, you will reach back city in the late evening, by then you would have made the most of your time with our expert guidance. Upon reaching the city you will be dropped off at your preferred New Delhi’s hotel or airport based on your preference. We say our goodbyes with lots of unforgettable memories of many of great sites of Agra.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah