ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Toyota Division Is Number One Retail Vehicle Brand In First Half Of 2014
Total Articles: 3
Toyota in June has reported an astonishing 11.9 percent increase on a daily selling rate over June 2013. Overall Toyota saw a sales increase 3.3 percent from a year ago in June. All of this has a gone a long ways towards helping Toyota be the number one retail band in the first half of 2014. For anyone looking for a brand that long lasting appeal, Toyota should be at the top of that list. According to Toyota, for the first half of the year Toyota, Lexus and Scion reported sales of an astonishing 1,165,607 units. Compared to the same period last year, Toyota saw an increase in sales of 5.8 percent.
With impressive sales figures, several Toyota brand vehicles saw improvements over the first half compared to last year. The Toyota Camry sales are up over 7 percent in the first half and saw improvements of over 13 percent in June. The Toyota Prius had 18,649 units sold alone in June. Bill Fay, the Toyota division group vice president and general manager said “Sales in the first half of 2014 indicate a steadily recovering industry, and we expect this pace to increase as we move into the second part of the year.”
Two of Toyota’s flagship models the Camry and the Corolla saw huge gains in sales figures and lead their segments in the first half of 2014. Bill Fay added that “In June, Camry and Corolla posted double-digit gains as passenger cars showed renewed strength industry-wide.” The new Corolla sold nearly 31,000 units and was up 17 percent in sales. The biggest jump in sales number belong to the Toyota 4Runner which saw an increase in 41.7 percent in June. These numbers help indicate people are consider Toyota one of the premier brands in the world today.
Lexus, a division of Toyota also saw a significant increase in sales in June compared to last year. Lexus had a 19.3 percent increase with 23,518 units sold. Jeff Bracken the Lexus group vice president and general manager expressed optimism related to Lexus’ impressive month saying “While the industry, has been posting healthy gains, Lexus has been able to more than double the average growth rate with a combination of fresh products, improving availability and industry-leading customer satisfaction practices.”
All of these impressive sales numbers helped position Toyota as the number one retail brand in the first six months of 2014. With a commitment to excellence and a dedication to developing new and safer technologies it is easier to see why Toyota is one of the premier automakers in the world today.
Greenville Toyota in Greenville, NC is your full-service Toyota dealership, providing new and used Toyota cars, trucks, and SUVs. Our factory-trained service technicians will keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Toyota dealers in Kinston NC using the keywords Kinston NC area Toyota dealers or Toyota dealer near me, come visit our show room today!
Automobiles Articles1. Best And Affordable Car, Bus, And Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Senorita Travels
Author: Senorita Travels
2. Buy Quality Used Cars Miami At Affordable Price
3. How To Avoid Major Auto Repairs
4. Improve Your Truck’s Performance By Getting Cummins Compound Turbos Installed
Author: Rip Rook
5. 6 Care Checks To Get Your Car Ready For Spring
Author: neel patel
6. How To Make A Decision About Buying A Car As A College Student?
Author: Kaitlin Miller
7. Prominent Manufacturer And Supplier Of Various Types Of Automobile Washing Machines In Pune - R.v. I
Author: R V Industries
8. How To Get The Best Deals On Vista Auto Service You Can
Author: Andrew Raymond
9. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
10. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
11. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
12. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
13. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
14. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
15. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen