ALL >> Business >> View Article
New Family Member-pet, New Packaging
Total Articles: 1
Increasing social connections in humans is very much evident now. With the evolution and new ways of staying connected to our friends and family members like social media (Facebook, Twitter), now in almost every other house we find pets. As our pets became more humanized, they went from being our family pet to a family member. We treat our pets more like our children providing the best homes for our pets, best toys, treats and food.
With the rise in new diets and pet food formulations have evolved new categories such as premium and super premium pet foods and whole new method of selling and distributing pet food. Dog food is made from many bizarre things, only a few are marked in the list of ingredients. The packages depicts fat, healthy chickens; vegetables that look like they ought to win a ribbon at the county fair; and either thick, juicy steaks or sedate-looking cows. But at around $15 for a 15-pound bag of dry food, nobody is spending enough money to turn a T-bone into dog food. The stuff that ends up in dog food is material that can’t be sold as food for humans.
With these categories and new trends of pet food it gives rise to new way of packaging too. Earlier SOS paper bags were used to package pet food but these are now given a way out with NEW plastic lamination bags. The journey of ubiquitous paper bag to laminated plastic bags took years but now for the all new family member – our pet, this laminated large plastic pet food packaging are offered with new formats, structure and features. The laminated bag allowed for pet food product to stay fresher for longer. The new packaging also included new consumer friendly features such as easy carry handles, Tear notches, Euro Slot, Resealable Plastic zipper and many more.
All new developments were not unmitigated successes. This was especially when it came to large laminated Pet Food Bags. These bags, while provides excellent performance to older brethren, had some serious challenges. Benefits of the laminated bag such as an airtight closed bag and glossy appearance created its own challenge.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla