ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Florida 2-15 Insurance License
Total Articles: 2
Florida 2-15 insurance license allows an agent to sell life, health and variable annuities inall forms of life Insurance, health Insurance, home health care,Medicare supplement, HMO, managed care and long term care policies representing insurers in Florida. These courses arealso available online along with the study manual and practice exam questions. However, you have to make sure that courses are designed and taught in compliance with the State of Florida and qualify you to sit for your Florida 2-15 insurance license state exam.
There are many State approved insurance schools authorized to provide training for the 2-15 courses. Whether you want to apply fresh, renew, or expand your license to offer insurance coverages, these State approved insurance schools offer the finest insurance licensing programs available in Floridathat meet your customers needs. The topics can range from Legal Concepts of the Insurance Contract, and Life and Health Insurance to Annuities, Health and Accident Insurance, and Disability and Medical Reimbursement. These courses promote and improve the skills of Florida insurance agents, and also support them to
conform to applicable insurance laws and licensing requirements.
Still, you can check the following points before enrollment:
How many locations they have across the State.
If they offer weekend classes.
Whether they offer the best course material as per the industry experience.
Check their prices.
How long enrollment is valid.
This 40-hour course is offered by online also, so that candidates can register and complete their education from home or office as per the availability of their time and need not to take time off from their current
job to attend live classes to complete their education.
However, one has to meet the following application qualifications:
•He should be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
•He should be a United States citizen and a resident of the state of Florida
•He should not be an employee of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs or state service office, as referred to in Section 626.833, Florida Statutes.
•Provide a Letter of clearanceIf licensed in another state within three years,.
•Submit a set of fingerprintsat one of the Department's fingerprint sites.
•Complete an online application for License and submit appropriate fees.
One can easily take the Florida 2-15 insurance license exam to become a Licensed Insurance professional and the advantage of going at your own pace, taking modules when and where you wantas long as you have the Internet access
Insurance Articles1. Infoglobaldata Launches Accurate And Verified Database Of 128,132 Insurance Agents Email List
Author: Mark Griffith
2. Why Your Parents Need A Separate Health Insurance Plan
Author: Willie Gunn
3. Professional Mortgage Loan Advisors Can Help You Choose The Best Deal Suitable For Your Financial Ne
4. Select The Best Personal Loan In Pakistan
Author: Muhammad Waqar Asghar
5. 5 Tips From Miami Nationwide Auto Insurance Providers
6. Things To Know About Travel Insurance An Effortless Way To Safeguard Your Trip
Author: James felix
7. Top 5 Tips To Compare Funeral Insurance Rates
Author: Funeral Insurance NZ
8. Property Insurance Claims New Jersey: Areas To Cover And Points To Note
9. Ambulance Cover In Australia | Ambulance Insurance | Iselect
10. Overseas Visitor Cover In Australia | Visitor Insurance | Iselect
11. An Affordable Auto Insurance California Leads To A Secure Future
12. Road Rash: 10 Random Car Facts You Didn't Know
Author: Pranavi Jain
13. 5 Tips On Reducing Auto And Boat Insurance Premiums
14. Private Health Patients Have Waiting Lists Half The Length Of The Public System
15. Important Considerations To Review Before Purchasing A Covered California Insurance Plan
Author: Sandra Pianalto