ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Florida 2-15 Insurance License
Total Articles: 2
Florida 2-15 insurance license allows an agent to sell life, health and variable annuities inall forms of life Insurance, health Insurance, home health care,Medicare supplement, HMO, managed care and long term care policies representing insurers in Florida. These courses arealso available online along with the study manual and practice exam questions. However, you have to make sure that courses are designed and taught in compliance with the State of Florida and qualify you to sit for your Florida 2-15 insurance license state exam.
There are many State approved insurance schools authorized to provide training for the 2-15 courses. Whether you want to apply fresh, renew, or expand your license to offer insurance coverages, these State approved insurance schools offer the finest insurance licensing programs available in Floridathat meet your customers needs. The topics can range from Legal Concepts of the Insurance Contract, and Life and Health Insurance to Annuities, Health and Accident Insurance, and Disability and Medical Reimbursement. These courses promote and improve the skills of Florida insurance agents, and also support them to
conform to applicable insurance laws and licensing requirements.
Still, you can check the following points before enrollment:
How many locations they have across the State.
If they offer weekend classes.
Whether they offer the best course material as per the industry experience.
Check their prices.
How long enrollment is valid.
This 40-hour course is offered by online also, so that candidates can register and complete their education from home or office as per the availability of their time and need not to take time off from their current
job to attend live classes to complete their education.
However, one has to meet the following application qualifications:
•He should be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
•He should be a United States citizen and a resident of the state of Florida
•He should not be an employee of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs or state service office, as referred to in Section 626.833, Florida Statutes.
•Provide a Letter of clearanceIf licensed in another state within three years,.
•Submit a set of fingerprintsat one of the Department's fingerprint sites.
•Complete an online application for License and submit appropriate fees.
One can easily take the Florida 2-15 insurance license exam to become a Licensed Insurance professional and the advantage of going at your own pace, taking modules when and where you wantas long as you have the Internet access
Insurance Articles1. Some Important Tips To Know About Weekly Car Insurance
Author: Charlene Hubbard
2. Investing In Ulip’s – Is It A Good Idea?
Author: Ekta Kariya
3. Why You Can't Do Without Life Insurance?
Author: Absolute Value Insurance
4. How Can You Customize Medical Insurance Plans For Your Family?
5. Work With The Right Mortgage Broker
Author: Horace Edwin
6. Home Mortgage Advice - Do You Qualify?
Author: Gilbert Martin
7. Are You In Need Of Northampton Mortgage And Financing Advice?
Author: Joseph Frank
8. Should You Buy Used Cars Greensboro Nc
9. Advantages Of North Carolina State Credit Union
10. Why Join North Carolina Credit Union
11. The Mortgage Adviser North London Can Help You Find The Best Deals Within No Time
12. Vital Factors To Consider When Selecting Best Health Insurance For Foreigners
Author: Alzbeta berka
13. Reasons To Contact Public Insurance Adjusters In Philadelphia For Help
14. Why Is It Advisable To Avail A Critical Illness Insurance
15. 5 Reasons Why Ulips Are One Of The Best Tax-saving Instruments
Author: Edelweiss Tokio