ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Jd Power Lists Mazda 2014 As Most Improved Non-premium Brand
Total Articles: 4
Mazda Awarded Highest Honors
This is great news for the car buyer. If you are looking for a car that has been rated by J.D. Powers as the most improved non-premium brand, look no further than Mazda. Mazda moved from 16th place, and the 776 points it had in 2013, up to 9th place this year of 2014 with 790 points. This is in regards to the automotive performance in 2014. The 2014 Mazda 6 had the highest honors also their midsize car segment by scoring 21 points over the average vehicle in that segment.
The main principle has been continuous improvement for Mazda. The improvement, also according to J.D. Power, Mazda has placed their ongoing focus to improve their vehicles by their continuous evaluations. It has been discovered that their customers have become increasingly satisfied with Mazda.
The APEAL study evaluates how satisfying a new vehicle is to drive and own. All over the world the manufacturers will use this study, it will assist them to develop, and design vehicles that the consumers desire. The 2014 Mazda 6 did very well in regards to customer satisfaction in this study. All the Mazda vehicles equipped with Skyactiv-Technology performed well in the APEAL Study. The Mazda 3 and Mazda CX-5 both ranked in the top 4 of their respective vehicle segments.
All Fingers Point to Mazda as Most Improved Premium Brand
The 2014 Mazda also received kudos from an article in Bloomberg. The theme is that the improvement has continued to show up in the point system rating, along with customer feedback. Mazda has had the highest place movement, and improved seven positions in 2014. Fortune also pointed to Mazda with their information about Mazda sale growth. The sales went up by 8%, this is twice the industry average. The Mazda has gotten awards in regards to its size. Mazda has been the most improved non-premium brand because of the great performance, the layout, and execution.
Mazda has Continual Changes
It appears that Mazda has been constantly making changes that have lead up to these high rating in this year of 2014. Mazda has had a combination of promotions with engine, transmission, along with suspension technologies that have been aimed at optimizing fuel economy.
Success for Mazda
Mazda has clearly seen much success this year. It has been said that this is the car company for all car lovers. The ratings, along with the opinions of Mazda owners have lead Mazda to success in 2014.
Ajax Mazda in Ajax, ON is your full-service Mazda dealership, with new and used cars, trucks, and SUVs. Our factory-trained service technicians will keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Mazda dealers using the keywords Mazda Toronto or Mazda dealer in Toronto, visit us at Ajaxmazda.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Buying A Used Or Pre Owned Vehicles For Sale In Chicago
2. How To Obtain Stress-free Car Financing In West Chicago
3. Choppers Modified From Old Harley Davidson Is Trending
Author: Levi Fysh
4. Experience Chauffer Service In Executive Cars Throughout London
Author: Toby Pratt
5. Save Big With Easy-run’s Fall Special!
Author: Al Freilich
6. Fordzero Down Lease Specialscheap Way To Drive New Ford Car
7. Cad, Cam, Cnc And Robots For Manufacturing In Future
Author: CAD, CAM, CNC And Robots For Manufacturing In Futu
8. Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanical Engineers
Author: Career Options And Job Opportunities For Mechanica
9. October Is National Transport Month
Author: Batteries & More
10. The 2017 Vw Golf Alltrack 135 Tdi: A Volkswagen Dealers Brief Overview
Author: Aaron Reddall
11. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
12. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
13. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
14. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
15. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook