ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Gruma Continues To Escalate In The Mexican Stock Exchange
Total Articles: 2
Shares of the leading company in the production of corn flour worldwide do not stop rising, with its tendency, under the direction of Juan González Moreno as Director General and Chairman, strengthen expectations that the company Gruma be the best performance on the Mexican Stock Exchange during the first half of the year.
In fact, the action of the sum firm historical virtually every session concludes soaring highs, up 45% in 2014.
So far this year, shares of the company soar around 50 percent and accumulate a profit of 45.57 percent, benefiting from strong revenue and earnings expectations for this 2014.
The recent upward trend in Gruma is associated to strong growth expectations for this year and is expected to increase its profits 34 percent from 2013, representing profits around two thousand 780 million pesos.
It is noteworthy that the market rewards the efficient administration showing the company because the values of the firm accumulates a gain of 42% so far this year, trading at record highs, fueled by expectations of rising tortilla consumption in Mexico and other major world markets.
According to the Ministry of Economy and the Regulatory Council of the Mass, it is estimated that during the year are consumed between 7 and 9 million tons of omelets only in Mexico, higher than the annual average of 8.4 million tonnes.
Reports indicate that the tortilla in Mexico still uses mostly corn dough nixtamalized represent 65%, versus 35% of the cornmeal is fragmented as follows: 25% by Maseca, 8% by MoH , 1% Harimasa, Cargill 0.50%, 0.40% and 0.20% per Macsa Blancas.
In recent years, the strategy of the company has emphasized focus on corn products, which offers more value added and its EBITDA margin has increased from 7.6% in 2012 to 11.6% in 2013.
This new strategy has had a positive impact on their results, since the utility has soared 95% from 1703 million in 2012 to 3,309,000,000 pesos in 2013.
Is expected to increase the profits of Gruma 34 percent over 2013, representing close to two thousand 780 million pesos benefits.
Recall that recently, Gruma agreed with Trimex Group, to sell Milling of Mexico and thus all its businesses focused on wheat flour in a deal that will allow you to improve your cash in 200 million dollars and focus on their business corn. The transaction is in line with its strategy of focusing on its core businesses, looking for value creation, as reported by the same company.
Source: Martin is an expert content writer. He has written many articles on Gruma.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Common Healthy Food That You Can Include In Your Diet
2. Why Should You Buy Organic Health Food Online
3. Tips On Adopting Healthy Snacks
4. Say Goodbye To Disease And Obesity With Chia Seeds And Coconut Oil
5. How To Select Natural Shampoo Conditioner For Your Hair
6. Make Chia Seeds A Part Of Your Daily Diet To Live A Healthy Life
7. What Do You Need To Have In Your Kitchen To Prepare Healthy Breakfast?
8. Why People Love 2 Die 4 Activated Nuts?
9. London Cafe Service
Author: London Cafe
10. Toronto Food Delivery Service – A Reliable Service For Getting Nutritious Food
Author: Oliver Shin
11. A Baker’s Guide To Cake Delivery In Delhi
Author: Ritika Raj
12. Kids Birthday Cakes Are Something Special From Cake.lk
13. Water Company Perth Advice: Be Aware Of Water Intoxication
Author: Alan Scott
14. Spring Water Suppliers Advice On Locating Your Water Cooler
Author: Alan Scott
15. Paper Plates For An Eco-friendly Lifestyle
Author: Anupreeta Chatterjee