ALL >> Education >> View Article
Lot-406: Ibm Notes And Domino 9.0 Social Edition System Administration-be A Validated Professional
Total Articles: 12
In order to be LOT-406 Study Kits IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition System Administration certified, two tests are needed to be passed, which are:
• LOT-406:IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition System Administration A
• LOT-407:IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition System Administration B
However, the information related to LOT-406: IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition System Administration would only be given here.
LOT-406 Test Questions and Answers
The LOT-406 PDF KIts: IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition System Administration consists of 57 questions and the time allowed to solve these 57 multiple choice questions is 90 minutes. The passing score for this one and a half hour test is 70%. Obtaining a score less than this would result in failure and would mean that the candidate would have to apply again for the test, submit the fee again and prepare from scratch as well. This LOT-406 Test is offered in English language only.
Areas covered by the LOT-406:IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition System Administration Exam
The test has following areas. The list under each area determines the topics that each area covers. Each of them requires thorough preparation, clarity of concepts and great knowledge and experience to be solved.
They are as follows:
• Understanding failover.
• Understanding server topologies (like mail replication and routing).
• Understanding On Disk Structure (ODS).
• Understanding the differences in Basic clients, Standard clients and Standard clients that have Social Edition theme.
• Installing a server.
• Configuring Transaction Logging.
• Configuring Domino Attachment and Object Service (DAOS).
• Configuring the Directory Catalog.
• Configuring the Directory Links.
• Setup of the Directory Assistance.
• Utilizing the secondary address books.
• Configuring Resources and Rooms.
• Configuring a Full Text Index.
• Configuring the Domain Indexing.
• Configuring and Installing the Notes Traveler of IBM.
• Configuring some basic features of Social Edition.
• Creating an internet site document.
• Creating Connection documents.
• Installing IBM Notes Browser Plug-ins.
• Configuring the IBM Domino tasks and services.
• Configuring network connectivity.
• Comparing Web Administrator and Domino Administrator clients.
• Managing and identifying IBM Domino tasks and services.
• Utilizing the administrative tools in the client of IBM Domino Administrator.
• Configuring AdminP.
• Implementing features of Quality of Service (QoS).
• Utilizing document features for the Program.
• Managing the settings for notes.ini.
• Issuing console commands.
• Troubleshooting connectivity.
• Configuring DDM.
• Configuring and creating event and statistic generators.
• Utilizing Database Management Tool.
• Utilizing Domino Configuration Tuner (DCT).
• Refreshing or replacing template.
• Utilizing NSD.
• Understanding Updall and Compact.
• Correcting corruption.
• Utilizing the logs of the IBM Notes.
• Performing the database maintenance.
• Upgrading a server.
• Moving the IBM Domino server(s) to a new machine.
• Decommissioning a server
3. Networking and Integration
• Configuring IBM WebSphere Plug-ins.
• Configuring extended services such as LDAP, POP3, HTTP, and SMTP.
• Configuring port compression and encryption.
• Integrating the IBM Sametime.
• Configuring the network encryption.
• Understanding the experience features that are embedded.
• Understand server features for Shindig.
• Configuring the Web SSO document.
• Understand plug-ins and widgets.
• Configuration and creation of Widget Catalog.
• Understanding the features of IBM Connections that are available in IBM iNotes and IBM Notes.
LOT-406 Study Material and Preparations
Candidates can find a lot of resources and study materials on the web. IBM is also offering various sources to provide candidates with different study materials that can help them in passing the test with desired score.
Education Articles1. Want To Improve Your Brand Visibility Buy Private School Data Lists From School Data Lists
2. Best Selenium Training, Online Institute In Hyderabad Bangalore
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Ameerpet
4. What Does Your Texas Or Pennsylvania Online Real Estate Course Need To Have?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
5. Why Are People Taking Their New York Or California Real Estate License Course Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
6. Rpa – What Do You Need To Know
7. 5 Countries Where You Can Earn A Living While Studying
Author: Pranati Roy
8. Which Are The Best Bba Colleges In India?
Author: ies online12
9. What Are The Top Engineering Colleges In Bangalore?
10. How Is Jain University, Bangalore? How Are The Faculty, Placements, The Campus And The Overall Facto
11. How To Prepare For Neet
Author: Kriti Chopra
12. How To Be A Better Learner
Author: Aadarsh Agarwal
13. How To Master The Art Of Assignment Writing In 5 Easy Steps
Author: Tiana Crush
14. Optimize Your Hospital’s - Digital Marketing Strategy 2018
Author: Ajay Kumar
15. Learn Cpr At Your Convenience With An Online Cpr Class
Author: Christopher Bayer