ALL >> Education >> View Article
Lot-406: Ibm Notes And Domino 9.0 Social Edition System Administration-be A Validated Professional
Total Articles: 12
In order to be LOT-406 Study Kits IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition System Administration certified, two tests are needed to be passed, which are:
• LOT-406:IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition System Administration A
• LOT-407:IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition System Administration B
However, the information related to LOT-406: IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition System Administration would only be given here.
LOT-406 Test Questions and Answers
The LOT-406 PDF KIts: IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition System Administration consists of 57 questions and the time allowed to solve these 57 multiple choice questions is 90 minutes. The passing score for this one and a half hour test is 70%. Obtaining a score less than this would result in failure and would mean that the candidate would have to apply again for the test, submit the fee again and prepare from scratch as well. This LOT-406 Test is offered in English language only.
Areas covered by the LOT-406:IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 Social Edition System Administration Exam
The test has following areas. The list under each area determines the topics that each area covers. Each of them requires thorough preparation, clarity of concepts and great knowledge and experience to be solved.
They are as follows:
• Understanding failover.
• Understanding server topologies (like mail replication and routing).
• Understanding On Disk Structure (ODS).
• Understanding the differences in Basic clients, Standard clients and Standard clients that have Social Edition theme.
• Installing a server.
• Configuring Transaction Logging.
• Configuring Domino Attachment and Object Service (DAOS).
• Configuring the Directory Catalog.
• Configuring the Directory Links.
• Setup of the Directory Assistance.
• Utilizing the secondary address books.
• Configuring Resources and Rooms.
• Configuring a Full Text Index.
• Configuring the Domain Indexing.
• Configuring and Installing the Notes Traveler of IBM.
• Configuring some basic features of Social Edition.
• Creating an internet site document.
• Creating Connection documents.
• Installing IBM Notes Browser Plug-ins.
• Configuring the IBM Domino tasks and services.
• Configuring network connectivity.
• Comparing Web Administrator and Domino Administrator clients.
• Managing and identifying IBM Domino tasks and services.
• Utilizing the administrative tools in the client of IBM Domino Administrator.
• Configuring AdminP.
• Implementing features of Quality of Service (QoS).
• Utilizing document features for the Program.
• Managing the settings for notes.ini.
• Issuing console commands.
• Troubleshooting connectivity.
• Configuring DDM.
• Configuring and creating event and statistic generators.
• Utilizing Database Management Tool.
• Utilizing Domino Configuration Tuner (DCT).
• Refreshing or replacing template.
• Utilizing NSD.
• Understanding Updall and Compact.
• Correcting corruption.
• Utilizing the logs of the IBM Notes.
• Performing the database maintenance.
• Upgrading a server.
• Moving the IBM Domino server(s) to a new machine.
• Decommissioning a server
3. Networking and Integration
• Configuring IBM WebSphere Plug-ins.
• Configuring extended services such as LDAP, POP3, HTTP, and SMTP.
• Configuring port compression and encryption.
• Integrating the IBM Sametime.
• Configuring the network encryption.
• Understanding the experience features that are embedded.
• Understand server features for Shindig.
• Configuring the Web SSO document.
• Understand plug-ins and widgets.
• Configuration and creation of Widget Catalog.
• Understanding the features of IBM Connections that are available in IBM iNotes and IBM Notes.
LOT-406 Study Material and Preparations
Candidates can find a lot of resources and study materials on the web. IBM is also offering various sources to provide candidates with different study materials that can help them in passing the test with desired score.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning