ALL >> Education >> View Article
C4090-456 Ibm Xiv Storage System Technical Solutions V4- Be A Respectfully Validated Professional
Total Articles: 12
The C4090-456 Test IBM XIV Storage System Technical Solutions V4 Exam consists of 70 multiple choice type questions, which are to be solved in a 105 minutes. The passing score required to earn this certification is 65%, which means a percentage less than this score would result in the failure of the test and it would mean that the candidate would have to reappear for the test, C4090-456 Prepare for the test again and would have to pay the registration fee again as well. The test is offered only in English language.
Topics included in the IBM XIV Storage System Technical Solutions V4 exam
The test contains the following topics. The percentage determines the amount of C4090-456 Questions each topic contains and the weight each topic might have in the test. The list under each topic determines the area each topic covers. Students need to consider the topics seriously and need to be thoroughly prepared for the test. These topics require high skill and profound knowledge to be solved.
They are as follows:
1. Overview of XIV Storage System General (17%)
• Comparing and contrasting XIV systems with other various IBM and various non-IBM storage systems.
• Articulating the architecture which is XIV grid based.
• Explaining the value of the business of XIV storage.
• Explaining how the provisioning of storage on XIV system differs from the provisioning of systems that are array-based.
• Describing the advantages of XIV system's competitivity over other solutions that are vendor storage based.
2. XIV Storage System Hardware (20%)
• Describing functions of components of XIV systems.
• Comparing and contrasting the XIV & XIV Gen3 systems, such as Models A14, 214 and 114.
• Explaining the XIV storage virtualization benefits
• Identifying benefits of the architecture of the XIV hardware.
• Describe RAS (Reliability, Availability & Service) of XIV.
3. XIV Storage System Software (23%)
• Describing the benefits of using XIV Snapshots.
• Describing the benefits of using XIV Replication.
• Describing the benefits of using XIV Data Migration.
• Describing the benefits of using XIV Quality of Service (QoS).
• Describing the XIV storage functionality by use of the native XCLI and GUI.
• Explaining the capabilities of XIV monitoring and reporting.
4. Interoperability of XIV Storage System (17%)
• Explaining/identifying the XIV approach to drivers that are multipath.
• Describing interoperability of XIV with the use of Microsoft VSS.
• Describing XIV interoperability with various virtualization hypervisors and VIO Servers
• Describing XIV interoperability with the use of VMware.
• Describing integration of XIV systems into an already existing storage surrounding such as zoning, networking and host attachment.
5. Installation Planning of XIV Storage System (12%)
• Identifying the environmental requirements such as floor loading, power, access clearance and cooling.
• Identifying requirements of systems such as IP addresses, SAN requirements, networking requirements and host compatibility.
• Understanding and identifying migration requirements of data.
6. Performance & Capacity of XIV Storage System (12%)
• Identifying the documented IBM best practices for designing the XIV solutions.
• Determining the changes that are necessary in the configuration of XIV to meet the requirements according to a certain condition.
• According to a certain workload, describing the XIV systems performance with or without SSDs.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy