ALL » Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
The Right Way To Wear Bow Ties – Tips To Look StylishBy Expert Author: Paul Wright
Bow ties have long been an important fashion accessory for men; there was a time when men wouldn’t consider wearing tuxedos without them. However, over time they had come to be viewed as old fashioned. In fact, many men had even started wearing long ties in their place even though this was strictly not the correct thing to do. Thankfully, the men’s bow ties are seeing resurgence and men are wearing them to accessorize many different types of outfits. While there are many different types of men’s and boys’ bow ties available to buy these days, you do need to know how to wear them correctly.
• Size matters: Choose a bow tie that does not exceed the width of the face. In fact, you should also check that it doesn’t go beyond the span of your collar or else the overall look will be cartoonish.
• Match the tie to the width of the collar: If your shirt has a standard collar then a slim bow tie will look best with it. If, on the other hand, your shirt has a winged collar then you should pick a broader bowtie to wear with it.
• The tie should match the formality of the outfit: A pointed tie is perfect for a formal looking tuxedo whereas a straight bowtie looks better with a casual outfit.
• Go for an asymmetric look: Take care to avoid wearing a perfectly symmetrical bowtie because this will not give you a desired effect. A casually unstudied look will definitely be more stylish and attractive, and it is worth spending extra time and effort to achieve this look.
• Choose cool bowties that suit the season: Go ahead and pick designer bow ties made of a variety of materials so that the one you wear is suitable to the season. Heavy silk bow ties for men are perfect for winter but its best to wear ones made of seersucker or cotton during the warm summer months; in other words, you should go for a tie that matches the material of your suit or shirt. The colors you choose should also be appropriate to the season.
Since there are so many different options of bow toes for boys and men, it can be quite tough to find a good one. It’s a good idea to look for vintage or designer bow ties in order to ensure that you stand out in a crowd when you wear one.
For more information on Bow Ties For Boys. Visit Today - http://luckylusyano.com/
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Magicfit Has The Solution To Your Body Shaping Problems
Author: Waist Trainer
2. Get Your Corsets From United Corsets
Author: United Corsets
3. Exceptional Style Trends For Indian Groom
Author: Ajay Bind
4. Reliable And Best Catering Services For Your Hosted Event
Author: Richa Sharma
5. Change Your Fashion Sense With Buy Silver Jewellery
Author: SILgo.in is an online store.
6. Celebrate Christmas With Unique Marble Name Art
7. Are Ladies Plus Size Clothes The Most Trending Thing Now?
Author: Christine Scott
8. Why Should You Opt For Personalized Gifts?
Author: Michelle Denham
9. Understand The Awesome Benefits Of Wholesale Online Shopping Store
Author: Miracle Marts
10. Get The High Quality Marine Parts You Need When You Need Them
Author: Boat Parts
11. Rings - Beautiful And Cool Druzy Ring | Druzyworld
Author: rashna bhetwal
12. Diesel Overflow Chronograph Black Dial Black Leather Dz4297 Mens Watch| A Distinct, Dress Chrono
Author: Jasson C
13. Silver Men Jewellery Has Been A Favorite Choice Of Metal, Aside From Gold, In The Manufacturing Of J
14. Buy Qualitative Music Accessories Online
Author: Rayhill Audio
15. Get Emperio Armani Watches Within Moderate Budget
Author: Stuart Spindlow