ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
What You Need To Know About Herbal Tea
Total Articles: 5
Tea is increasingly becoming a drink for the health-conscious today. Although China had a large consumption for years, tea was actually introduced to the world late in the eighteenth century. Its consumption began to spread rapidly as people become a lot intoxicated by its striking aroma and mild-tasty flavors. A new breed of tea drinkers are building again today and these are the herbal tea drinkers.
Herbal tea is taken for its medicinal properties but unlike the green tea and white tea, it’s not really a tea at all. Herbal tea is simply an herbal infusion that is made from nothing more but the leaves of the tea bush. This kind of tea is made from flowers (either dried or fresh), seeds, roots or leaves by a means of pouring fully boiled water over them and then allowing them to steep for a while. Another preparation method is by boiling them together over a flame in a pot. Following this, the herbal tea is strained and then served – or may be sweetened if necessary.
There are various varieties of herbal tea in the market currently; although they exist for different reasons. Some may be for the medicinal benefits and others for the intoxicating smell they give. You will find some herbal teas marketed in bags and some others in small compact packs. In short, if you are on the lookout for herbal tea wholesale, you will always get a good place to order from.
Do you know that herbal tea is also known as tisane? In America, herbal tea may be referred to as lime leaf tea or linden. Still, there are lots of herbal teas that have been popular in the regions which they exist.
An example is the herbal earl grey teawhich is a blend with a distinct citrus flavor and has it aroma derived from the addition of oil that was extracted from bergamot orange which happens to be a fragrant citrus fruit.
The Ayurvedic herbal teas are also great units available in the market today and they are known for perfectly building a balance in the body and mind.
There are quite a number of region specific herbal teas like Rooibos (reddish plant which dominates in South Africa), the Bissap which is mostly consumed in the Saharas, Esiac (a native American tea) and the list may go endless. These are a few varieties that are common today. Yet, the herbal earl grey tea seems to be the most popular.
Your search for herbal teas may lead you to a lot of loose leaf herbal teas that are naturally caffeine free of which some can be re-steeped thereby giving you multiple cups of a flavored and healthy tea.
You can head over to www.artoftea.com to see their line of awesome teas.
Steve Schwartz is known by many authoritative figures in the tea industry as a Master Tea Blender. He has blended award winning teas under our Art of Tea brand. Just visit http://www.artoftea.com/ to begin browsing and buy herbal tea online.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Pre Workout Meals Toronto – The Best Thing For The Fitness Buffs
Author: oliver shin
2. Food Delivery Toronto – For Those Who Want To Eat Healthy Always
Author: oliver shin
3. High Protein Fitness Meals Are For Those Who Wish To Remain Fit On A Long Run!
Author: Bruce Willis
4. London Best Chinese Food Is Served Under The Best Setting!
Author: Ron Michel
5. Escape The Typical! Blast Your Party In A Gracious Restaurant Setting!
Author: Nadia Turov
6. Alaskan Smoked Salmon May Be The Ideal Addition To Any Present Basket
Author: Ross Barkely
7. Eating-on-the-go: The Funda Behind Smart Snacking
Author: Urmin Group
8. Reasons To Hire A Birthday Party Buffet Catering Company
9. Global Dietary Supplements Market Size And Market Share
Author: Shivani Singh
10. The Way You Can Make Your Corporate Event The Best Tool To Propel Your Business
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
11. Guidance On How To Behave On Your First Date At A Restaurant
Author: Mathew Gomes
12. Distribution Services For Easier Access To Goods
Author: Chetan Rathod
13. Wholesale Vape Supplies: Crucial Tips For Prolonging Your Battery Life
Author: Ben Oesterling
14. Throwing A Party? Don’t Organise A Fancy Party, Feed Your Guests With A Creative Menu!
Author: Mario Sazos
15. Distribution Companies
Author: Aniket Vichare