ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Take Bus From Singapore To Kuala Lumpur?
Total Articles: 4
Reaching Kuala Lumpur from Singapore through road is a less-expensive and easy alternative as against other means of transportation. But, there need not be any worry about typical South Asia buses, as there are the best bus operators, who will make your journey between these two places more comfortable and you will never feel as if you have travelled continuously for four hours.
Taking bus from Singapore to KL: Even though, there are a few exceptions, most of the companies operating coaches between these two places operate from the large shopping compound called the Golden Mile Complex. A whole lot of operators start their coach from this place and you will have to carefully search for the counter of Grassland Express to book your ticket directly.
The Golden Mile Complex is situated on the Southern part of Little India close to the Arab Street. If you are exiting from the MRT station, you will have to cross the pedestrian platform and then will have to turn right onto the Beach Road. You can find the complex in a short distance on the right. However, when crossing the road, you will have to use the elevated pedestrian walkway. Nowadays, the hassle of transporters is removed and you will not have to wait in the long queues for the booking bus tickets, you can just to make the booking online right from the comfort of your home.
Super VIP Buses from Singapore to KL: When talking about Grassland Express, they are presently operating 9 vehicles from the Singapore to KL starting from 8 am to 10.30 pm. However, when you choose to travel at morning you have only three options one at 8, 9 and at 9.45 am. In the afternoon, you can catch a vehicle at 2.30 pm. Then, from 9.15 pm to 10.30 pm four super VIP buses are operated at the far of S$31.
Royal VIP Buses from KL to Singapore: If you are looking for the return journey with the same operator, five buses are operated per day each at 7.30 and 10.45 am in the morning, 12.00 pm in the afternoon and 3.30 and 11.30 pm at evening and night respectively. The charge for this Royal VIP coaches is S$42.
So, road transport from Singapore to KL is a great option and when you are planning a trip to Singapore this vacation, do not forget to make your plan for KL visit, which will take just four hours of the journey.
Buy bus tickets online. Save money and time by purchasing tickets at malaysiabus directly or online. Depending on the features and quality of the chosen bus the prices for the trip may vary. For more information about bus to langkawi, visit our website.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family