ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Take Bus From Singapore To Kuala Lumpur?
Total Articles: 4
Reaching Kuala Lumpur from Singapore through road is a less-expensive and easy alternative as against other means of transportation. But, there need not be any worry about typical South Asia buses, as there are the best bus operators, who will make your journey between these two places more comfortable and you will never feel as if you have travelled continuously for four hours.
Taking bus from Singapore to KL: Even though, there are a few exceptions, most of the companies operating coaches between these two places operate from the large shopping compound called the Golden Mile Complex. A whole lot of operators start their coach from this place and you will have to carefully search for the counter of Grassland Express to book your ticket directly.
The Golden Mile Complex is situated on the Southern part of Little India close to the Arab Street. If you are exiting from the MRT station, you will have to cross the pedestrian platform and then will have to turn right onto the Beach Road. You can find the complex in a short distance on the right. However, when crossing the road, you will have to use the elevated pedestrian walkway. Nowadays, the hassle of transporters is removed and you will not have to wait in the long queues for the booking bus tickets, you can just to make the booking online right from the comfort of your home.
Super VIP Buses from Singapore to KL: When talking about Grassland Express, they are presently operating 9 vehicles from the Singapore to KL starting from 8 am to 10.30 pm. However, when you choose to travel at morning you have only three options one at 8, 9 and at 9.45 am. In the afternoon, you can catch a vehicle at 2.30 pm. Then, from 9.15 pm to 10.30 pm four super VIP buses are operated at the far of S$31.
Royal VIP Buses from KL to Singapore: If you are looking for the return journey with the same operator, five buses are operated per day each at 7.30 and 10.45 am in the morning, 12.00 pm in the afternoon and 3.30 and 11.30 pm at evening and night respectively. The charge for this Royal VIP coaches is S$42.
So, road transport from Singapore to KL is a great option and when you are planning a trip to Singapore this vacation, do not forget to make your plan for KL visit, which will take just four hours of the journey.
Buy bus tickets online. Save money and time by purchasing tickets at malaysiabus directly or online. Depending on the features and quality of the chosen bus the prices for the trip may vary. For more information about bus to langkawi, visit our website.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David