ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Take Bus From Singapore To Kuala Lumpur?
Total Articles: 4
Reaching Kuala Lumpur from Singapore through road is a less-expensive and easy alternative as against other means of transportation. But, there need not be any worry about typical South Asia buses, as there are the best bus operators, who will make your journey between these two places more comfortable and you will never feel as if you have travelled continuously for four hours.
Taking bus from Singapore to KL: Even though, there are a few exceptions, most of the companies operating coaches between these two places operate from the large shopping compound called the Golden Mile Complex. A whole lot of operators start their coach from this place and you will have to carefully search for the counter of Grassland Express to book your ticket directly.
The Golden Mile Complex is situated on the Southern part of Little India close to the Arab Street. If you are exiting from the MRT station, you will have to cross the pedestrian platform and then will have to turn right onto the Beach Road. You can find the complex in a short distance on the right. However, when crossing the road, you will have to use the elevated pedestrian walkway. Nowadays, the hassle of transporters is removed and you will not have to wait in the long queues for the booking bus tickets, you can just to make the booking online right from the comfort of your home.
Super VIP Buses from Singapore to KL: When talking about Grassland Express, they are presently operating 9 vehicles from the Singapore to KL starting from 8 am to 10.30 pm. However, when you choose to travel at morning you have only three options one at 8, 9 and at 9.45 am. In the afternoon, you can catch a vehicle at 2.30 pm. Then, from 9.15 pm to 10.30 pm four super VIP buses are operated at the far of S$31.
Royal VIP Buses from KL to Singapore: If you are looking for the return journey with the same operator, five buses are operated per day each at 7.30 and 10.45 am in the morning, 12.00 pm in the afternoon and 3.30 and 11.30 pm at evening and night respectively. The charge for this Royal VIP coaches is S$42.
So, road transport from Singapore to KL is a great option and when you are planning a trip to Singapore this vacation, do not forget to make your plan for KL visit, which will take just four hours of the journey.
Buy bus tickets online. Save money and time by purchasing tickets at malaysiabus directly or online. Depending on the features and quality of the chosen bus the prices for the trip may vary. For more information about bus to langkawi, visit our website.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler