ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Whatdidtheydo.org Brings Celebrities And Public Figures Into The Spotlight.
Total Articles: 2
August 11, 2014 - Many people think of a celebrity and wonder, ‘What did they do?’ WhatDidTheyDo.org aims to answer that question.
The series has launched to bring fan-favorite celebrities, musicians, and businesses back into the spotlight. WhatDidTheyDo.org offers daily episodes that air on their website and several other networks.
Each episode can be viewed across multiple platforms and has snippets or biographical information about people or businesses that may have been forgotten.
WhatDidTheyDo.org has a strong fan-base that networks to host and suggest ideas for the show, and the makers of the show have said that WhatDidTheyDo.org is tailored “for the Internet generation”.
Each episode lasts anywhere from a minute to over an hour and outlines the history of a notable person or company, bringing the past to life in the form of an engaging, fun new internet, community-based series.
Taking viewers down memory lane, WhatDidTheyDo.org offers video clips, pictures, and facts about each spotlighted person or group.
Aside from the community’s participation directly with the show, WhatDidTheyDo.org also gives people the opportunity to be showcased on the show.
The series interviews real people with real stories and features them on the show. Also, WhatDidTheyDo.org gives community members the chance to write a story about one of their favorite famous people or groups
for inclusion in What Did They Do magazine.
A community-based web series, WhatDidTheyDo.org connects everyday people with their favorite celebrities, groups, and businesses of the past while offering the unique opportunity for real life people to be featured on the show.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org at 702-751-6140
Internet Marketing Articles1. 5 To Help Add Content To Web Site When You're A Writer
Author: Andrew Mccann
2. Article Marketing Cash - Generating Money-making Articles With Killer Blogs
Author: Andrew Mccann
3. What Is The Role Of Hotspot Rental In Modern World?
4. Web Design Agency Dubai Taking Care Of 5 Premier Aspects Of Web Development
5. 8 Ways Online Poll Helps Human Resources!
Author: Malcolm Raynor
6. Smart Ways To Promote Your New Blog
7. Secure Your Website With Ssl
Author: Martina Henderson
8. Why Hiring A Professional Web Design Company Makes Sense? Top 5 Reasons
Author: Sanjay Sachdeva
9. Seo Marketing – How It Helps Your Online Business Campaign
Author: David Halpin
10. Why Should One Invest In Tata Destination 150 Project?
11. How Responding To Online Reviews Is Essential As A Social Media Strategy
Author: Lee Wood
12. Top 3 Best Free Wordpress Themes 2018
Author: Simplified SocialMedia Optimization
13. Grow Your Connections With Thousands Of Professors And Teachers With Schools Email List
Author: Charles Jaxson
14. Global Handheld Imagers Market Size And Share
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Best Ways To Do Small Business Advertising
Author: James Belly