ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Whatdidtheydo.org Brings Celebrities And Public Figures Into The Spotlight.
Total Articles: 2
August 11, 2014 - Many people think of a celebrity and wonder, ‘What did they do?’ WhatDidTheyDo.org aims to answer that question.
The series has launched to bring fan-favorite celebrities, musicians, and businesses back into the spotlight. WhatDidTheyDo.org offers daily episodes that air on their website and several other networks.
Each episode can be viewed across multiple platforms and has snippets or biographical information about people or businesses that may have been forgotten.
WhatDidTheyDo.org has a strong fan-base that networks to host and suggest ideas for the show, and the makers of the show have said that WhatDidTheyDo.org is tailored “for the Internet generation”.
Each episode lasts anywhere from a minute to over an hour and outlines the history of a notable person or company, bringing the past to life in the form of an engaging, fun new internet, community-based series.
Taking viewers down memory lane, WhatDidTheyDo.org offers video clips, pictures, and facts about each spotlighted person or group.
Aside from the community’s participation directly with the show, WhatDidTheyDo.org also gives people the opportunity to be showcased on the show.
The series interviews real people with real stories and features them on the show. Also, WhatDidTheyDo.org gives community members the chance to write a story about one of their favorite famous people or groups
for inclusion in What Did They Do magazine.
A community-based web series, WhatDidTheyDo.org connects everyday people with their favorite celebrities, groups, and businesses of the past while offering the unique opportunity for real life people to be featured on the show.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org at 702-751-6140
Internet Marketing Articles1. Top Seo Company Best Digital Agency | 3foxdigital
2. Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore Can Make Your Presence Felt Online
3. Why Digital Marketing Is Important For Startups?
Author: Neha Sharma
4. Buy Active Instagram Followers
5. Five Ways To Build A Brand For Your Small Business
Author: Infos India
6. 5 Essential Google Seo Strategies You Should Know
7. Channel Letters Signs Are The Best Choice Of Signage For Any Business
Author: Mike Layman
8. Does Url Shortening Help To Maximize Business Seo Ranking?
Author: Tim Boid
9. Is Your Business Website Driving Your Customers Away?
Author: Shane Kinsch
10. Leveraging The Power Of Digital Marketing
Author: Edmund Brunetti
11. Online Construction Directory – Your Key To A Great Marketing Strategy
Author: John Tremblay
12. Q&a | Answering All The Faqs About Social Media Aggregators
Author: Alex Watts
13. Avail Internet Marketing Companies In Pune Services To Reach Your Online Business Objectives
14. On Facebook…and The Shifty Home-business Generation
Author: Hannah George
15. Local Seo In Waterloo Ontario - Sizing Up The Competition
Author: Nick Watson is the author of this article