ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Whatdidtheydo.org Brings Celebrities And Public Figures Into The Spotlight.
Total Articles: 2
August 11, 2014 - Many people think of a celebrity and wonder, ‘What did they do?’ WhatDidTheyDo.org aims to answer that question.
The series has launched to bring fan-favorite celebrities, musicians, and businesses back into the spotlight. WhatDidTheyDo.org offers daily episodes that air on their website and several other networks.
Each episode can be viewed across multiple platforms and has snippets or biographical information about people or businesses that may have been forgotten.
WhatDidTheyDo.org has a strong fan-base that networks to host and suggest ideas for the show, and the makers of the show have said that WhatDidTheyDo.org is tailored “for the Internet generation”.
Each episode lasts anywhere from a minute to over an hour and outlines the history of a notable person or company, bringing the past to life in the form of an engaging, fun new internet, community-based series.
Taking viewers down memory lane, WhatDidTheyDo.org offers video clips, pictures, and facts about each spotlighted person or group.
Aside from the community’s participation directly with the show, WhatDidTheyDo.org also gives people the opportunity to be showcased on the show.
The series interviews real people with real stories and features them on the show. Also, WhatDidTheyDo.org gives community members the chance to write a story about one of their favorite famous people or groups
for inclusion in What Did They Do magazine.
A community-based web series, WhatDidTheyDo.org connects everyday people with their favorite celebrities, groups, and businesses of the past while offering the unique opportunity for real life people to be featured on the show.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org at 702-751-6140
Internet Marketing Articles1. The Ultimate Guide To Social Proof: Why Social Proof Matters
Author: Michelle Hummel
2. Compete Vigorously In Your Market With The Help Of Seo Marketers
3. What Is Digital Marketing And Its Killer Types
Author: Er. R S Banger
4. The Significance Of Taking Up A Digital Marketing Course
Author: Divya Gupta
5. 6 Steps To Advertising Success
Author: Promising Designs
6. The Wholesome Solution From Digital Marketing Company Chandigarh
Author: Srivyom Solutions
7. India's Most Recognized Digital Marketing Agency In Delhi, India
8. Backpage Gladstone Best Ad Posting Website.
Author: bedpage postme
9. Amazon E-commerce Services +1-844-444-4171
10. Understanding The Need Of Wireless Temperature Monitor
Author: Chris Miller
11. Common Mistakes Before Uploading A File Into Email Verification Software
Author: James Carner
12. Top Genres Of Guest Post Services You Can Have
Author: Jill Clevenger
13. How To Set Up A Successful Social Media Marketing Strategy?
14. Best Digital Marketing Agency In Jaipur
15. Grow Your Business Through Search Engine Optimization Services Firm In India
Author: Ryan Shaw