ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Whatdidtheydo.org Brings Celebrities And Public Figures Into The Spotlight.
Total Articles: 2
August 11, 2014 - Many people think of a celebrity and wonder, ‘What did they do?’ WhatDidTheyDo.org aims to answer that question.
The series has launched to bring fan-favorite celebrities, musicians, and businesses back into the spotlight. WhatDidTheyDo.org offers daily episodes that air on their website and several other networks.
Each episode can be viewed across multiple platforms and has snippets or biographical information about people or businesses that may have been forgotten.
WhatDidTheyDo.org has a strong fan-base that networks to host and suggest ideas for the show, and the makers of the show have said that WhatDidTheyDo.org is tailored “for the Internet generation”.
Each episode lasts anywhere from a minute to over an hour and outlines the history of a notable person or company, bringing the past to life in the form of an engaging, fun new internet, community-based series.
Taking viewers down memory lane, WhatDidTheyDo.org offers video clips, pictures, and facts about each spotlighted person or group.
Aside from the community’s participation directly with the show, WhatDidTheyDo.org also gives people the opportunity to be showcased on the show.
The series interviews real people with real stories and features them on the show. Also, WhatDidTheyDo.org gives community members the chance to write a story about one of their favorite famous people or groups
for inclusion in What Did They Do magazine.
A community-based web series, WhatDidTheyDo.org connects everyday people with their favorite celebrities, groups, and businesses of the past while offering the unique opportunity for real life people to be featured on the show.
Contact: email@example.com at 702-751-6140
Internet Marketing Articles1. What Makes Wordpress The Best Choice For Developing Small Ecommerce Stores?
Author: Maulik Shah
2. Why Not Take A Poll Before Taking A Decision?
Author: Malcolm Raynor
3. Digital Marketing Agencies & Services In Sydney
Author: Patrick Britto
4. 5 Best Keyword Research Tools
Author: MCR Logitech
5. Moving With The Times: Google Virtual Tours In Chicago
6. The Scope Of Digital Marketing For Small Business
Author: Indra Sena
7. How To Boost Lead Generation For Social Media
Author: Deniel Smith
9. What Should Be Monitored On A Website?
Author: Gary Martin
10. Effective Options For The Best Quality 3d Modelling
11. Digital India Leader, The Best Scaffolding To A Start-up
Author: ponting brown
12. Google Translate
13. Advantages Of Shared Web Hosting
14. Digital Marketing’s Impact On Business Perspective Towards Brand:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
15. Digital Marketing Company
Author: Vishal kumar