ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
Are Electronic Cigarettes Safe Than Regular Cigars?By Expert Author: cedricjaryl
Electronic cigarette, which is popularly and shortly known as E-cigarette are known to be safe new alternative to the conventional cigars. The great thing about these newer alternatives is that they can be used indoors, thereby permitting smokers to get their fix whenever and wherever they need. But, are these alternatives actually safe? Is this new alternatives going to help people get out of the habit of smoking? Here are certain details to know when you are planning to choose this new version:
What are e-cigars? These are battery-operated devices that are shaped like conventional cigars and it provides an alternative way for smoking enthusiasts to get the required nicotine. In general, nicotine is found in tobacco and it is an addictive drug that is known to relax and stimulate the users. This alternative work by heating the cartridge that contains flavors, nicotine and other chemicals into inhalable vapor. As the e-cigars heat the liquid as against tobacco, the outcome is considered smokeless.
E-cigars are available under different brands like Ego C Twist, Ce5 and they are available in different models like mini protank 2 and Protank 2. Even though, these new alternatives are considered safe, studies show that exposure to the chemical used for creation of the vapor called propylene glycol mist is known to cause respiratory inflammation and irritation to the eyes. The safe alternative to this mist is the ethylene glycol.
The e-liquid is available in different flavors like bubble gum, cotton candy and gummy bear and these flavors encourage teenagers to try electronic cigarette and these are considered to be safe for teenage children as they will not have to deal with fire.
The important difference between conventional and new cigars is that the new alternative does not contain tobacco. Conventional cigars are known to contain a laundry list of chemicals that are proven to be harmful. The great thing about the new alternatives is that different cartridges with different level of e-liquid can be used. So, smokers can slowly reduce the consumption of nicotine and they can slowly get out of their habit by reducing the nicotine level.
There are online stores that deal with different brands like Ego C Twist and CE5. Both these brands are highly popular among smokers turning towards this new and safe method of smoking. The models with mini protank 2 ensures lesser quantity of e-liquid can be consumed and people can also opt for those with protank 2 as well.
At Mjtecig.com, we provide various kinds of e-cigs and accessories like mini protank 2 clearomizers, starter kits and more at best prices. Our mini protank 2 has transparent tank, artistic and user-friendly. To know more, please Click Here.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Get The Costume You Need For The Adult Costume Party You're Attending
Author: Costume Party
2. Don't Risk The Inconvenience Of Running Out Of Spare Boat Parts
Author: Boat Parts
3. Diesel Uber Chief Chronograph Quartz Dz7376 Men’s Watch|4-way Time-telling In An Affordable Package
Author: Jasson C
4. The Trending Stuff About Personalized Plastic Cups
Author: Ryan Morris
5. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Induction Cooker
6. Find Beautiful Indian Home Décor Products Online To Enrich Your Interiors
7. 7-point Guide To Buying Outdoor Pet Waste Cans And Essentials
Author: James Brown
8. Readymade The Perfect Choice For Fast Moving World
Author: Karishma Singh
9. J.springs By Seiko Automatic 21 Jewels Japan Made Beb578 Men’s Watch| Distinct Differences Breeds A
Author: Jasson C
10. How To Celebrate Valentine’s Day Bollywood Style?
11. Try Waist Trainer To Enjoy Best Results To Shape Your Body And Experience Inch Loss At The Waist
12. Devolopment Of Online Shopping - Ohoo
13. Babystitch's Snuggle Baby Blankets For Your Newborn Baby
Author: Michelle Denham
14. Affordable Men’s Undershirts –buy From Traditional Stores
Author: Piter Nicolas
15. Are You Getting Close To Someone With The Longer Term Plans?