ALL >> General >> View Article
Seven Crescent Cluster Bungalow
Total Articles: 355
Seven Crescent Cluster Bungalow is a freehold high-class Cluster Bungalow construction located in well sought after East Coast Singapore inside District 15. Lush and resort setting enclosed by landed housing nearby the beach over the attractive crescent road. Consist of 14 unique strata bungalows in the full creation. 13 of which include 4 bedrooms which are able to accommodate a double or queen type of mattress in comfort. Almost every bedroom is ensued and also the restroom comes fully furnished with sleek marbled granite and textured greyish granite.
Amenities near Seven Crescent Cluster Bungalow
Seven Crescent is very well connected via important expressway like Pan Island Expressway (PIE), East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Kallang Paya lebar Expressway (KPE). For owners who are not driving a car, close by MRT station like Dakota MRT station and Mountbatten MRT station connect you to all portion of Singapore in just couple of minutes. The smooth interconnection of Mountbatten Road and Tanjong Katong Road also means that you may reach Changi Airport or the City Centre is a matter of moments.
Have a look at Seven Crescent or ring the salesforce at 6100 0877 for inquiries.
General Articles1. Private Physiotherapy Clinics In Faridabad
Author: Shalini Arora
2. Diwali - Festival Of Goodness
3. Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
4. Cakebread 2013
5. Excel Family Dental - Who Can Benefit From Orthodontics?
Author: Heidi Huang
6. Skin Rejuvenation
7. Code Garage Tech - Benefits Of Search Engine Optimization (seo) For A Beginner
Author: Code Garage Tech
8. Chinese Magnesium Oxide Industry Has Made Rapid Progress
Author: hu Allen
9. Roofing Services In Charlotte
Author: Lakeside R&R
10. Why Forum Posting Important In Seo
11. Learning Is Power With Raid Data Recovery
Author: Sandra White
12. Selling On Amazon Part - I
13. Quality Private-label Softgels
14. Anti-discrimination Chief Part - Ii
15. Sealants And Tools Offers General Purpose Silicone Sealants
Author: Chad Lakin