ALL >> Education >> View Article
70-458: Transition Your Mcts On Sql Server 2008 To Mcsa: Sql Server 2012, Part 2 Exam-be A Dignified
Total Articles: 12
This Transition Your MCTS on SQL Server 2008 to MCSA: SQL Server 2012, Part 2 Exam 70-458 is a special exam designed for candidates who are already among the MCTS certified on SQL Server during the year 2008, who also have passed the exam with the code 70-457, and who desire to convert their skill corroboration to MCSA on SQL Server of 2012.
The 70-458 PDF Exams usually consists of approximately 45-55 questions that are needed to be answered in 120 minutes. However, the number of questions written above is not confirmed and they may change without prior notice. The questions are multiple choice 70-458 Questions where the answer might be one option or more than one. There might be questions, posing different situations and might require different methods to be solved.
The passing score is 700, but the percentage is subject to vary with every test. If an incorrect answer is chosen, no points would be deducted. Some of the questions don't earn points, but only fulfill the purpose of getting information to help Microsoft improve the Transition Your 70-458 Actual Exam MCTS on SQL Server 2008 to MCSA: SQL Server 2012, Part 2 Exam.
Topics Includes in the Transition Your MCTS on SQL Server 2008 to MCSA: SQL Server 2012, Part 2 Exam
The exam covers the following topics. The percentage determines the amount of questions each topic presents. The topics 70-458 Test the candidate's ability to solve questions and fulfill tasks listed in the topics below. They also require in depth knowledge to be solved that is why candidates need to be thoroughly prepared and extremely insightful to pass the test. They are as follows:
1. Managing data
• Configuring and maintaining a backup strategy.
• Restoration of databases.
• Implementation and maintenance of indexes.
• Importing and exporting data.
2. Implementation of Security
• Managing server roles and logins.
• Managing permissions for the database.
• Managing database roles and users.
• Troubleshooting security
3. Implementing high availability
• Implementing Always On .
• Implementing mirroring of database.
• Implementing replication.
4. Design and implement a data warehouse
• Designing and implementing dimensions
• Designing and implementing of fact tables.
5. Extracting and transforming data
• Designing a data flow
• Implementing the data flow
• Implementation of script tasks in SSIS
6. Loading data
• Designing the control flow.
• Implementing the package logic by using SSIS parameters.
• Implementation of the control flow.
• Implementation of data load options
7. Configuring and deploying the SSIS solutions
• Troubleshooting of issues regarding data integration.
• Implementation of logging, auditing, and handling events.
• Deploying the SSIS solutions.
8. Build Data Quality solutions
• Installation and maintenance of Data Quality Services.
• Implementing solutions for master data management.
• Creating a project of data quality for the purpose of cleaning of data.
Resources for Preparation
The web offers many resources. However, students should carefully select the course. They can also check out the official site of Windows.
Education Articles1. Bangladesh Institute Of Information Technology
2. Which Are The Best Applications And Areas Of Photogrammetry
3. What Is Directory Submission In Seo In Off Page Submissions
Author: indra sena
4. Education, Software, Programming
Author: Gurung Tech
5. Synture Group Tips For Success
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
6. University Course From India
Author: Miya John
7. Top 9 Trends On Ios App Development
8. Inquiries And Answers For A Ui Design Interview:
Author: Infocampus Logics Pvt Ltd
9. Want A Terrific Cdr Report To Excite Ea Australia? Choose Us.
Author: Dan Smith
10. Know The Importance Of Smartplant 3d Online Training
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
11. Gk - Eleventh Schedule (article 243f)
12. How To Learn Basics Of Android?
13. Online Homework Help Services From Academic Professionals At Your Convenience!
Author: Mely Jess
14. Clat Coaching In Chandigarh
Author: gyan sagar institute
15. Best Test Taking Strategies
Author: Great lake