ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Great Hotels For Great Holidays
Total Articles: 5
A vacation in Jammu Kashmir, for the sole purpose of relaxation or pilgrimage to Vaishno Devi, never fails to be a delight - satisfying for any tired soul, weary with the travails of life. While nature takes care of fantastic sights and thrilling activities, a comfortable holiday is never complete without effort and time being dedicated to the careful choice of hotels to stay in. For the best hotel in Jammu, look for accommodation near the base of the Vaishno Devi hill in the area, such that you are located right in the centre of all kinds of activities, be it paying homage to the Goddess or going on sightseeing trips in the area. This is because there is always a variety of options for travel and activities near the chowk at Katra, at the Vaishno Devi base.
Rooms for comfort and luxury
For the majority of good Katra accommodation, you can opt for a variety of impeccably maintained and styled rooms, with fantastic amenities. With beautifully appointed interior decoration, a majority of hotels provide rooms of the executive, suite, deluxe and luxury kinds. While a few of the hotel rooms offer views of the Jammu valley, some other rooms offer panoramic views of the Himalayan range - no matter what the view, each room offers the eyes sceneries of magnificent beauty. Hotel amenities usually include coffee tables and cozy couches, air conditioning, small refrigerators, latest television sets with connections for cable, indoor greenery and other options like all day and night room service and even, in some cases, digital safes for storage of any valuable item you may be carrying. There are a few hotels which provide dry cleaning services and laundry options as well, in addition to providing services of baby-sitting for travellers with small children.
Back from a hill trek or shopping episode at the Katra Chowk, your weary self will look for food for replenishment. Majority of Katra hotels provide amazing eating options, ranging from delectable vegetarian to finger0licking non-vegetarian varieties, with flavours from all over India and also, from around the globe. From trendy coffee shops, serving up varieties of nourishing coffee and mouth-watering snacks at any time of the day, to restaurants with chefs who rustle up the most delectable of regional and global fares, ranging from lasagnas and pizzas to biryanis and chicken kebabs, from fish fingers and dosas to paranthas and chaats, Katra eateries seems to have it all.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione