ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Great Hotels For Great Holidays
Total Articles: 5
A vacation in Jammu Kashmir, for the sole purpose of relaxation or pilgrimage to Vaishno Devi, never fails to be a delight - satisfying for any tired soul, weary with the travails of life. While nature takes care of fantastic sights and thrilling activities, a comfortable holiday is never complete without effort and time being dedicated to the careful choice of hotels to stay in. For the best hotel in Jammu, look for accommodation near the base of the Vaishno Devi hill in the area, such that you are located right in the centre of all kinds of activities, be it paying homage to the Goddess or going on sightseeing trips in the area. This is because there is always a variety of options for travel and activities near the chowk at Katra, at the Vaishno Devi base.
Rooms for comfort and luxury
For the majority of good Katra accommodation, you can opt for a variety of impeccably maintained and styled rooms, with fantastic amenities. With beautifully appointed interior decoration, a majority of hotels provide rooms of the executive, suite, deluxe and luxury kinds. While a few of the hotel rooms offer views of the Jammu valley, some other rooms offer panoramic views of the Himalayan range - no matter what the view, each room offers the eyes sceneries of magnificent beauty. Hotel amenities usually include coffee tables and cozy couches, air conditioning, small refrigerators, latest television sets with connections for cable, indoor greenery and other options like all day and night room service and even, in some cases, digital safes for storage of any valuable item you may be carrying. There are a few hotels which provide dry cleaning services and laundry options as well, in addition to providing services of baby-sitting for travellers with small children.
Back from a hill trek or shopping episode at the Katra Chowk, your weary self will look for food for replenishment. Majority of Katra hotels provide amazing eating options, ranging from delectable vegetarian to finger0licking non-vegetarian varieties, with flavours from all over India and also, from around the globe. From trendy coffee shops, serving up varieties of nourishing coffee and mouth-watering snacks at any time of the day, to restaurants with chefs who rustle up the most delectable of regional and global fares, ranging from lasagnas and pizzas to biryanis and chicken kebabs, from fish fingers and dosas to paranthas and chaats, Katra eateries seems to have it all.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David