ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Great Hotels For Great Holidays
Total Articles: 5
A vacation in Jammu Kashmir, for the sole purpose of relaxation or pilgrimage to Vaishno Devi, never fails to be a delight - satisfying for any tired soul, weary with the travails of life. While nature takes care of fantastic sights and thrilling activities, a comfortable holiday is never complete without effort and time being dedicated to the careful choice of hotels to stay in. For the best hotel in Jammu, look for accommodation near the base of the Vaishno Devi hill in the area, such that you are located right in the centre of all kinds of activities, be it paying homage to the Goddess or going on sightseeing trips in the area. This is because there is always a variety of options for travel and activities near the chowk at Katra, at the Vaishno Devi base.
Rooms for comfort and luxury
For the majority of good Katra accommodation, you can opt for a variety of impeccably maintained and styled rooms, with fantastic amenities. With beautifully appointed interior decoration, a majority of hotels provide rooms of the executive, suite, deluxe and luxury kinds. While a few of the hotel rooms offer views of the Jammu valley, some other rooms offer panoramic views of the Himalayan range - no matter what the view, each room offers the eyes sceneries of magnificent beauty. Hotel amenities usually include coffee tables and cozy couches, air conditioning, small refrigerators, latest television sets with connections for cable, indoor greenery and other options like all day and night room service and even, in some cases, digital safes for storage of any valuable item you may be carrying. There are a few hotels which provide dry cleaning services and laundry options as well, in addition to providing services of baby-sitting for travellers with small children.
Back from a hill trek or shopping episode at the Katra Chowk, your weary self will look for food for replenishment. Majority of Katra hotels provide amazing eating options, ranging from delectable vegetarian to finger0licking non-vegetarian varieties, with flavours from all over India and also, from around the globe. From trendy coffee shops, serving up varieties of nourishing coffee and mouth-watering snacks at any time of the day, to restaurants with chefs who rustle up the most delectable of regional and global fares, ranging from lasagnas and pizzas to biryanis and chicken kebabs, from fish fingers and dosas to paranthas and chaats, Katra eateries seems to have it all.
White Hotels prides itself on providing the best service, great value and stylish accommodations along with the finest of amenities in Jammu.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family