ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Permanent Herbal Solution For Poor Memory And Concentration
Total Articles: 40
Poor memory is the inability to memorize information for long. People often complain about their inability to memorize even small important tasks such as turning off the tap after the bucket is completely filled which results in unnecessary water wastage.
Poor concentration is a drastic decrease in the ability to focus on something. Concentration difficulties results in difficulty in staying awake or lack of attention in a continuous manner. This may lead to rejection at social gatherings or given less privilege at work place to complete a specific task. A person is likely to lose self-esteem due to consistent fear of rejection.
Factors that affect poor memory and concentration:
1. Hormonal levels and vitamin deficiency: Due to lack of hormones and vitamin intake, a person's metabolism slows down and the reduced blood flow to brain cells so the brain doesn't work at its optimum level. If this problem is left untreated then it may lead to cognitive decline.
2. Damaged hormones: Women who experience starting of menopause stage have an irregular menstrual cycle. Lack of memory and concentration is quite a common complaint by women during this time period. Most of them describe it as reduced vocabulary and can't think clearly.
3. Using certain medicines: Using medicines like antidepressant affects the memory and concentration. Antidepressant affects the brain work. People who suffer from severe depression need to recover the bad past experience that haunt them constantly and affect their daily activities. Antidepressant medication has ability to make things forget quickly so that it helps the person to recover fast.
4. Quitting smoking: The body's need of nicotine consumption makes the person cannot concentrate on other things initially but this passes by the time the body becomes habitual of living a normal life.
5. Poor diet: Poor eating habits increase the risk mild cognitive disorder. It means the person has problems regarding memorizing recently gained information such as conversational talks. Poor eating habits also makes us overweight or obese that is directly proportional to be inactive and active body is important for brain health.
6. Being too busy: Being very busy affects our memory. People often forget least prioritized check list.
7. Excessive anxiety: When you are worried about something, you will find it hard to concentrate on your work.
BrainOBrain capsule is one and only permanent solution for poor memory and concentration which is entirely an herbal solution. We ensure the best results you have ever experienced.
Lack of oxygen supply in brain is strongly linked to poor memory. BrainOBrain capsule provides enough iron supply that is responsible for oxygen flow to our brain.
Hence, builds sharper memory. The main ingredients used are Brahmi, Chandi, Swarna Bhasma, etc. a mixture of renowned herbs that boosts our memory and alertness and also improves our learning ability.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited