ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Different Type Of Italian Visa And The Fees
Total Articles: 16
When you apply for an Italy visa there are certain processes that need to be taken. Apart from choosing the right kind of visa and collecting the documents relevant to it, there are also the Italy visa fees. In this article, we give you a detailed guide of the different Visa fees Italy.
There are three types of Italian visa which include the B type, C type and D type. The following are the different types of visa and the relevant Italian Visa Fees.
Type B – Transit Visa
The transit visa requires an amount of RS. 4914. Children below the age of 6 are exempted from this kind of visa fees Italy.
Type C- Short Term Stay Less than 90 Days.
There are two types of visa in this category. In this category, there is the tourists’ visa and the business visa. The Italy visa fees for this category are as follows:
• Tourist visa
The fees for tourist visa are Rs. 4914. The additional documents that are required for this are the letter from local sponsor, proof of adequate finance, cover letter, copy of air ticket and proof of medical travel insurance
• Business Visa
The fees for business visa are Rs. 4914. The additional documents that are required for this are details of the company, copy of letter of invitation or sponsor letter, copy of flight tickets and copy of medical insurance.
Children below the age of 6 are exempted from paying any Italian Visa Fees under this category.
Type D – Long Term Stay more than 90 Days
In this category there are 4 types of visa mainly, family reunions visa, medical visa, student visa and employment visa. For this category as per the Italian Visa Fees, children above the age of 6 till 12 years of age have to pay a fee of Rs. 573. The Visa Fees Italy for this category is as follows.
• Family reunion
In this category, there family reunions can include spouse, parents, minor or major children or joining an EU, EEA country as a citizen. The fees for the family reunions of spouse, parents, minor or major children are Rs. 9500. The fee is free for the citizens of EU or EEA countries. The additional documents that are needed for this type of visa includes a no objection certificate Italian government where the relative resides, and the Italy permit of that resident.
• Medical Visa.
The fees for the medical visa are Rs. 9500. The additional documents that are needed for this type of visa includes a no objection certificate Italian government where the relative resides, and the Italy permit of that resident.
• Student Visa
For this category the Italy visa Fees do not have to be paid.
About the Author:
Nayan Joshi is an employee of Cox and Kings Global Services. He has researched extensively on the topics of the Italian Visa Fees. He has also gathered a lot of information about the Italy visa fees and visa fees Italy which he wishes to share with individuals who are applying for an Italian visa.
Travel Articles1. Experiencing Bollywood Fantasy Dubai
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Summer In Dubai With Burj Khalifa Tickets
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
3. Nhai Plans Four-lane Highway In Telangana Under Bharatmala
4. Hotel Reservation Software Can Increase Sales
5. An Encounter With The Ancient Maori Culture Of Tauranga In New Zealand
Author: Roger Simister
6. Hire Cheap Heathrow Airport Taxi Simply Online
7. Get The Best Pleasure Out Of Mombasa Day Trip In A True Safari Nation Kenya
Author: Jennifer Njoki Gaithuma
8. Hire Cheap London Airport Transfer Now With The Click Of A Button
9. Promising Effort By Brazil Tour Company Makes Your Trip To Brazil Memorable
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Factors On Choosing Van Hire Landing Page In Bilston
Author: Jack William
11. How To Save More Money With Car Rental In Maui
Author: Vikram Kumar
12. The Everest Base Camp Trek - Strong, But Hugely Rewarding
Author: Sudip Shahi
13. Pearl Farm In Samal Island
Author: OUR 7107 ISLANDS
14. Plan The Destination Wedding With The Best Vacation Sells Off And Makes Memories Of A Lifetime
Author: Sam Patel
15. Oman Tourist Visa By Oman-e-visa