ALL >> General >> View Article
This State Of Confusion
Total Articles: 1
Hemant, a software engineering graduate was confused as to what to do after graduating. The confusion was because of obvious reasons as he got a job in a top IT company through campus selections whereas he had aspired to do his MBA through some good Institute, as his cousins had done so.
This state of confusion was traumatic, as leaving anything for the other was infusing a sense of loss. His obvious consultants, parents, friends, cousins, elder brother and seniors at college, all had different solutions for this problem which evolved because of their own mind set.
Hemant, as the luck would have been, met me and discussed things and position of dilemma he was in. I observed that his inclination was also shifting as within a span of fifteen minutes with me, he had as many reasons to go for one thing as not going for it.
I asked him for his birth details so that I could draw his horoscope. The horoscope was suggesting something very different and I inquired this aspect from him, whereas he replied for everything in negative, I will still share what I inquired and what was his response.
The first question I asked was, have you applied for a Job outside India, to which he denied.
I asked is he planning to move out of India, in near future, he also denied this.
I again asked have your ever contemplated to carry out any business with anyone overseas. To which he again answered in negative.
I then said, there are firm chance that he leaves his mother land in the coming few months for an overseas assignment with some very good company. I further added that he will leave that job in few months and associate himself with some innovative business.
At that point of time he had just to offer me a smile as his problem, according to him was not solved and the puzzle he was in remained as it was.
A few days back I had this e-mail form a gentle man named Hemant Nagpal from New Orleans, CMD of Nastech Infosoltions. He was the same Hemant of whom I was talking about, he wrote that he had not joined the company where he got the job through company placement and had started to prepare for MBA entrance test (CAT). While preparing he had submitted his resume popular placement site, through which he got a Job in a overseas company. The lure to travel overseas was so strong that he called quits to his preparations and joined the company. In a span of two years he was offered a side role in the company he joined. He had to open a new company overseas for that. He is a happy lot now and was thanking me for showing him the direction and was seeking forgiveness for understanding the matter then.
The crux of the matter is follow your stars … you will do wonders.
Source = www.vinaybajrangi.com
General Articles1. For The First Time To Buy High-end Business Watches We Should Pay Attention To What@thereal.su
2. 5 Best Tarot Cards For Beginners In Intriguing World Of New Age
3. Tiffin Services In Bangoluru –simply Home Food
Author: Simply Home Food
4. Anti-ageing Supplements An Overview
5. An Effective Remedy For Serious Hairloss – A New Concept Read More: An Effective Remedy For Serious
Author: Sithara Mithiran
6. Low Price Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata With Maximum Effort
Author: Kanchan Das
7. How To Solve Quicken Error Cc-501
8. How To Fix Aol Instant Messenger (aim) Errors?
Author: Bradon Wilson
9. How To Fix Brother Printer Error Ts-02
Author: Bradon Wilson
10. 70% Of The Auction Beyond The High Valuation Of Auction@thereal.su
11. What Is Considered A Luxury It? It Must Have Several Characteristics@thereal.su
12. Fire Safety Manager
13. Benefit From Credit Union Auto Buying Service Winston Salem Nc
Author: alma miller
14. Are You Facing The Issue With Your Hp Printer? Call Hp Printer Support Number +1-855-746-8414
Author: Sara Abo
15. Best Baby Food Online In India