ALL >> Business >> View Article
Understanding The Bris Milah Ceremony
Total Articles: 1
The Jewish people were commanded by God to circumcise the flesh of the foreskin of a male child on the eighth day after birth. Circumcision, which marks the completion of the body, is a human act that symbolizes the partnership between humanity and God. It teaches that our emotional, spiritual, ethical and moral perfection can not be completed without human effort.
During the course of a lifetime there are a number of partnerships that a person would enter into. Many of these partnerships will be broken either by natural circumstances or by the will of one of the parties. A Jewish male child's partnership with God begins with the Bris ceremony, during which the physical body is etched to mark the beginning of the covenant that will never be forgotten and will never end.
Generally, the father of the child is not qualified to perform this procedure and a Mohel is used to perform the Bris Milah. A Mohel is a Jewish man who is trained in the ritual of circumcision as per the instructions outlined in the rabbinical texts. In order to make the procedure highly safe, the Mohel also acquires medical training to perform the ritual of circumcision. Nowadays it is very common to find a Mohel in San Francisco who is also a practicing doctor. However, using just a medical surgeon to get your child circumcised is not halachically sound and the child will still require the proper rituals to be performed maybe by a Mohel in San Diego to authenticate the procedure as per the Scripture.
There are many health benefits of circumcision, the most important being protection against HIV/AIDS. As per research, it has been found that the transmission of HIV can be reduced by at least 60% by circumcision. In a world where many have succumbed to this disease, circumcision could easily save millions of lives by just reducing the risk. Countries like Kenya and Uganda have even started circumcision campaigns due to the health benefits.
As per the researchers at the Johns Hopkins University, the male foreskin were found to be more susceptible to sores and contained high concentration of certain immune cells which were easy gateways for HIV infection. There are many other health conditions that can be avoided through circumcision including syphilis, genital herpes, Chlamydia, cervical cancer and human papillomavirus. These health benefits are of course not only limited to male, but also to the female who is in contact with uncircumcised man. Visit at http://www.mohellosangeles.com/
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining