123ArticleOnline Logo
Welcome to 123ArticleOnline.com!

ALL >> Health >> View Article

Best Known Herbal Supplements To Cure Calcium Deficiency

By Author: Aaric Hadden
Total Articles: 49

Calcium is the most important mineral in the body. About 99% of the calcium is found in the bones and teeth and the remaining 1% flows in the blood stream and performs different types of important functions. It helps to bind up muscles and also helps to regulate the functions of the heart. So, everyone should be careful for fulfilling calcium deficiency and they can do it by taking the help of herbal supplements to cure calcium deficiency.

It plays a great role in nerve impulses in clotting of blood. It also regulates the secretion of various hormones and aids in the functioning various enzymes within the body. When there is a deficiency of calcium, there are hormones which transfer calcium from the bones to maintain the minerals all important presence in the bloodstream. Calcivon tablets help to cure the deficiency of calcium in the body.

What are the sources of Calcium?

There are several sources of calcium such as spinach, beans, sweet potatoes, nuts, raw beans. Foods which are enriched with calcium are nuts, seeds, and raw beans. In addition, the individuals can consume Calcivon tablets which is a well-known herbal supplements to cure calcium deficiency.

What quantity of calcium is required by our body?

The quantity of calcium is required for the persons depend on the age, gender, and lifestyle.

1. Infants below one year of age, require 250 mg to 300 mg per day.
2. Children between one to ten years require 700 mg to 1000 mg per day.
3. Teenagers require 1300 mg per day.
4. For the people above 20 require 1000 mg to 1300 mg per day is healthy.

So, pay attention to the regular diet and take sufficient calcium daily. And the herbal supplements to cure calcium deficiency.

Symptoms of a calcium deficiency: When an individual suffers from calcium deficiency, lots of symptoms can be raised. Such as, muscle weakness, muscle cramps, fractures and osteoporosis, eczema, back pain, insomnia, heart palpitations, soft and brittle bones, brittle nails, tooth decay, rickets etc. To get rid of these problems consume Calcivon tablets which are considered as effective herbal supplements to cure calcium deficiency.

Dairy products: Consumption of calcium rich dairy products such as curds, milk, buttermilk and paneer are very good sources of calcium.

Green leafy vegetables: Green and leafy vegetables such as lettuce, spinach, methi (fenugreek), celery etc. are very good sources of calcium.

Sesame seeds (til): Take one or two tablespoon of sesame seeds every day. It is an effective way to keep away calcium deficiency.

Cumin seeds: Add 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds into a glass of boiling water. Strain and cook it for a few minutes. Allow it to be cool and drink it twice every day. Two or three small pieces of dry ginger can be added to the boiling water.

Herbal supplements: Mix up guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia), amla (Indian gooseberry), and shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) 1, 2, 3 parts respectively. It is very much effective for fulfilling deficiency of calcium.

Over to you: Calcium deficiency is dangerous for the heath. It invites lots of health disorders. So, take proper step to cure the deficiency of calcium in the body.

Read about Herbal Calcium Supplement. Also know Natural Bone, Joint Support Supplements. Read about Herbal Bone And Joint Support Pills.

Total Views: 137Word Count: 541See All articles From Author

Health Articles

1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan

2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees

3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar

4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
Author: PrintOctopus

5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical

6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
Author: eaplanet

7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
Author: eaplanet

8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
Author: Mintop

9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh

10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond

11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville

12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie

13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan

14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora

15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited


Login To Account
Login Email:
Password:
Forgot Password?
New User?
Sign Up Newsletter
Email Address: