ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Nine Day Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi
Total Articles: 36
It’s a great privilege to be able to see so many of rich and cultural Indian heritages on a single tour, Golden triangle tour with Varanasi will take you to the most popular tourist sites in India.
After your arrival in Delhi, you will be greeted by our agency representative at the airport who will then take you to your booked hotel in a nice AC vehicle. Next day morning your assigned tour guide will meet and give you a short description of your Golden triangle your with Varanasi, which will consist of dash days. Shortly after that you will begin sightseeing of many of great tourist sites of Old Delhi and New Delhi. You will be visiting Red Fort – Lal Qila, which is made by the great Mughal Emperor Akbar in the 17th century. There are so many tourist sites in Delhi and visiting all of them in a single day is impossible, we make sure that you make the best of your available time by going to the most popular tourist sites of city, like Qutub Minar, Raj Ghat, Lotus Temple and India Gate. On the second day evening you will head out for your next tourist destination Agra – the famous city of Taj.
It’s a three and half hour ride from Delhi to Agra, so you will be taken straight to a Agra hotel for rest and night’s stay. Early in the morning one of best local tour guide will approach you and take you on a trip to the great Taj Mahal. As you begin your Taj Mahal tour on the third day of your Golden triangle tour with Varanasi, you will be amazed by the sheer beauty of Taj and the amazing history behind its creation. It is a UNESCO world heritage property and also the seventh wonder of the world. It shines with dazzling white color during day and glows like a pearl under moon light. The best time to visit Taj is in the morning when it gives a pinkish effect. Continue with your tour of Agra on next day and visit Agra Fort. In the evening depart for Jaipur – the city popular for its well preserved forts and palaces.
Jaipur is famously known as ‘Pink City’ and host many great forts and palaces for you to see. As you reach Jaipur on the fifth day of your Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi, you will have yourself some traditional cultural dance and food in the evening. Visit Amber Fort, famous for its Mughal architecture and Elephant ride you get to enjoy there. Also visit Jantar Mantar- the famous astronomical building, City Palace, Hawa Mahal – The Palace of Winds and Fatehpur Sikri. Throughout your visit at different cities you will be provided a four star hotel for your stay and a nice comfortable ride for all your travel needs.
The last tour destination is Varanasi, a holy city where you get to visit many of its bathing ghats, which are located near Ganga river. Enjoy riding on the boat to a pilgrimage tour of Ganga river and many of its holy sites. After covering all the major tourist sites of each of the city your tour will come to an end and you will be safely transferred back to Delhi to carry onwards with your journey with so many unforgettable memories of your Golden tour.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe