ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Nine Day Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi
Total Articles: 36
It’s a great privilege to be able to see so many of rich and cultural Indian heritages on a single tour, Golden triangle tour with Varanasi will take you to the most popular tourist sites in India.
After your arrival in Delhi, you will be greeted by our agency representative at the airport who will then take you to your booked hotel in a nice AC vehicle. Next day morning your assigned tour guide will meet and give you a short description of your Golden triangle your with Varanasi, which will consist of dash days. Shortly after that you will begin sightseeing of many of great tourist sites of Old Delhi and New Delhi. You will be visiting Red Fort – Lal Qila, which is made by the great Mughal Emperor Akbar in the 17th century. There are so many tourist sites in Delhi and visiting all of them in a single day is impossible, we make sure that you make the best of your available time by going to the most popular tourist sites of city, like Qutub Minar, Raj Ghat, Lotus Temple and India Gate. On the second day evening you will head out for your next tourist destination Agra – the famous city of Taj.
It’s a three and half hour ride from Delhi to Agra, so you will be taken straight to a Agra hotel for rest and night’s stay. Early in the morning one of best local tour guide will approach you and take you on a trip to the great Taj Mahal. As you begin your Taj Mahal tour on the third day of your Golden triangle tour with Varanasi, you will be amazed by the sheer beauty of Taj and the amazing history behind its creation. It is a UNESCO world heritage property and also the seventh wonder of the world. It shines with dazzling white color during day and glows like a pearl under moon light. The best time to visit Taj is in the morning when it gives a pinkish effect. Continue with your tour of Agra on next day and visit Agra Fort. In the evening depart for Jaipur – the city popular for its well preserved forts and palaces.
Jaipur is famously known as ‘Pink City’ and host many great forts and palaces for you to see. As you reach Jaipur on the fifth day of your Golden Triangle Tour With Varanasi, you will have yourself some traditional cultural dance and food in the evening. Visit Amber Fort, famous for its Mughal architecture and Elephant ride you get to enjoy there. Also visit Jantar Mantar- the famous astronomical building, City Palace, Hawa Mahal – The Palace of Winds and Fatehpur Sikri. Throughout your visit at different cities you will be provided a four star hotel for your stay and a nice comfortable ride for all your travel needs.
The last tour destination is Varanasi, a holy city where you get to visit many of its bathing ghats, which are located near Ganga river. Enjoy riding on the boat to a pilgrimage tour of Ganga river and many of its holy sites. After covering all the major tourist sites of each of the city your tour will come to an end and you will be safely transferred back to Delhi to carry onwards with your journey with so many unforgettable memories of your Golden tour.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah