ALL >> Business >> View Article
3 Reasons Why An Organisation Should Avail Employee Database Repository
Total Articles: 91
An organisation allocates adequate efforts and resources in background screening prior bringing a new employee on board. It ensures that the facts furnished by the prospective employee matches with actual facts.
Genuineness of a prospective employee can be assured by conducting background check.
With more and more organisations strictly following the regime of background verification, the burden on the HR community and background verification companies has increased. Witnessing the problems encountered in the process of employee background check, companies have emerged with the solution of providing online employee database repository. Employee Database Repository is a Database management application that helps employers manages responses to external verification requests pertaining to their ex-employees.
Below are the 3 reasons why an organisation should outsource the task of responding to ex-employee verification request to an Employee Database Repository.
1) Employers conduct background screening of prospective employees which involves contacting the HR or reporting manager of the previous company. Does the HR of any organisation have that amount of time to spare?
Responding to the requests of ex-employee details verification consumes a lot of productive time for organisations. Responding to verification requests is not a high priority task, so more often it tends to delay the response.
Authorising a third party repository to maintain ex-employee data, an organisation can redirect the verifying company to the repository which will not only save HR department's time but will also save time of the verifier.
2) Some organisations do not have a formal process of responding to ex-employee verification request which may result in incorrect or inaccurate information go out from un-authorised sources. This will mislead all the parties involved in verification and can place the employee’s credibility at stake.
3) Ex-Employee Database Repositories uses technology which has various layers of security features that ensures controlled and managed access to information. It safeguards employee data against any security threat as data once shared with these repositories stays protected against any future modifications. Thus, the presence of an Ex- Employee database repository provides better control for compliance as it has a highly controlled platform for information sharing which will help in effective hiring decision.
Taking all these points into consideration, it can be concluded that outsourcing the task of responding to verification requests of ex-employees to the external repositories will benefit both the entities.
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help