ALL >> Business >> View Article
3 Reasons Why An Organisation Should Avail Employee Database Repository
Total Articles: 91
An organisation allocates adequate efforts and resources in background screening prior bringing a new employee on board. It ensures that the facts furnished by the prospective employee matches with actual facts.
Genuineness of a prospective employee can be assured by conducting background check.
With more and more organisations strictly following the regime of background verification, the burden on the HR community and background verification companies has increased. Witnessing the problems encountered in the process of employee background check, companies have emerged with the solution of providing online employee database repository. Employee Database Repository is a Database management application that helps employers manages responses to external verification requests pertaining to their ex-employees.
Below are the 3 reasons why an organisation should outsource the task of responding to ex-employee verification request to an Employee Database Repository.
1) Employers conduct background screening of prospective employees which involves contacting the HR or reporting manager of the previous company. Does the HR of any organisation have that amount of time to spare?
Responding to the requests of ex-employee details verification consumes a lot of productive time for organisations. Responding to verification requests is not a high priority task, so more often it tends to delay the response.
Authorising a third party repository to maintain ex-employee data, an organisation can redirect the verifying company to the repository which will not only save HR department's time but will also save time of the verifier.
2) Some organisations do not have a formal process of responding to ex-employee verification request which may result in incorrect or inaccurate information go out from un-authorised sources. This will mislead all the parties involved in verification and can place the employee’s credibility at stake.
3) Ex-Employee Database Repositories uses technology which has various layers of security features that ensures controlled and managed access to information. It safeguards employee data against any security threat as data once shared with these repositories stays protected against any future modifications. Thus, the presence of an Ex- Employee database repository provides better control for compliance as it has a highly controlled platform for information sharing which will help in effective hiring decision.
Taking all these points into consideration, it can be concluded that outsourcing the task of responding to verification requests of ex-employees to the external repositories will benefit both the entities.
Business Articles1. One Of The Best Kitchen Equipment Manufacturers
Author: Paul Wright
2. Advantages Of Getting Listed In Online Construction Directory
Author: John Smith
3. How Radiologist Email Lists From Healthcare Mailing Change Your Business Perception?
Author: Richard Braxon
4. Choose Yourself As A Yoga Teacher With The Help Of Adinath Ashram
Author: Jack Stevens
5. Best Service Provider For Life Time Events In Pune
Author: biz porto
6. Crimping Your Own Earrings
Author: Nitesh Pathak
7. An Overview Of Surface And Chemical Analysis
Author: Tan Sean
8. Prorack Roof-racks Install With Smart-foot Technology
Author: Tony Bulic
9. Siib: The Changing Face Of Business Education In India
Author: Mohan Kumar
10. Things To Know About Coworking Spaces
11. Things To Consider Before Opting For A Mailbox Rental
12. Different Types Of Advertisement Print Products
13. Advantages Of Hiring Professionals For Printing
14. Data Cabling Through Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Author: Noah Gabriel
15. Pretreatment And Grit Removal From Sewage Water To Repurpose It
Author: Manoj Shukla