ALL » Business >> View Article
3 Reasons Why An Organisation Should Avail Employee Database RepositoryBy Expert Author: Naman
An organisation allocates adequate efforts and resources in background screening prior bringing a new employee on board. It ensures that the facts furnished by the prospective employee matches with actual facts.
Genuineness of a prospective employee can be assured by conducting background check.
With more and more organisations strictly following the regime of background verification, the burden on the HR community and background verification companies has increased. Witnessing the problems encountered in the process of employee background check, companies have emerged with the solution of providing online employee database repository. Employee Database Repository is a Database management application that helps employers manages responses to external verification requests pertaining to their ex-employees.
Below are the 3 reasons why an organisation should outsource the task of responding to ex-employee verification request to an Employee Database Repository.
1) Employers conduct background screening of prospective employees which involves contacting the HR or reporting manager of the previous company. Does the HR of any organisation have that amount of time to spare?
Responding to the requests of ex-employee details verification consumes a lot of productive time for organisations. Responding to verification requests is not a high priority task, so more often it tends to delay the response.
Authorising a third party repository to maintain ex-employee data, an organisation can redirect the verifying company to the repository which will not only save HR department's time but will also save time of the verifier.
2) Some organisations do not have a formal process of responding to ex-employee verification request which may result in incorrect or inaccurate information go out from un-authorised sources. This will mislead all the parties involved in verification and can place the employee’s credibility at stake.
3) Ex-Employee Database Repositories uses technology which has various layers of security features that ensures controlled and managed access to information. It safeguards employee data against any security threat as data once shared with these repositories stays protected against any future modifications. Thus, the presence of an Ex- Employee database repository provides better control for compliance as it has a highly controlled platform for information sharing which will help in effective hiring decision.
Taking all these points into consideration, it can be concluded that outsourcing the task of responding to verification requests of ex-employees to the external repositories will benefit both the entities.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta