ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Singapore Tourism Guide 2014
Total Articles: 400
Whenever you are looking at Far East travel destinations for quick and affordable holidays, Singapore stands out. It does have the most unique blend local Chinese and Indian influences along with western sparkles that wow most of the tourists. The brand of Singapore tourism is more than a collection of sites and eateries. A real travel connoisseur can see through the bunch of distractions and point at the real thriving pulse of the place. That’s why, more and more tourists visit Singapore. The international tour packages from Mumbai, Shanghai and Zurich have this rich kaleidoscope of “pretty awesome” moments that refresh and rejuvenate you. It is more than just tours and travels package. They are the magical few days of your life.
Transport, accommodation and Meal plans:
Open visa rules and regulations along with an efficient network of flights, Singapore holidays are just a wish away for the tourists from most nationalities. Plus, if you plan to club it with Malaysia vacation packages, it is easier because Kuala Lumpur and Singapore city are connected by cruise, taxi, bus and train. But, cruise is the best. It is just romantic and fun way to enter this fun travel destination. That’s a strong level of infrastructure Singapore tourism can depend upon. If you can describe the Singapore lodging and dining scene in a single word then it will be “diversity”. From cheapest hotels to luxury five star suites, every style of accommodation is available. Singapore city is the city for foodies. You, literally, cannot explore all different flavours this city has to offer. The city has everything from the lip smacking street food, melting-in-your-mouth gourmet restaurants, and Michelin star restaurants hosting almost every cuisine from the world.
Sightseeing and activities:
One of the most evolving and mature art scene is Singapore city is very exciting but it cannot be more exciting than the water sports or the snow sports around the beaches. Still Singapore Grand Prix and golf is a winning combination for most men, just like the shopping and spa visits for women. When you book an international tour package from Mumbai, Barcelona, Prague or Tokyo, you can plan it all yet receive a surprise of the lifetime with the number of events, parties, and nightlife fun things in Singapore city. Singapore tourism is like this angelic fusion of experiences you cannot anticipate. From zoo at night to diamond-pure beaches, you can witness it all. The well-developed gardens and parks are just as fun and awesome as the wilderness in national parks. The modern architecture and holy shrines, everything in the Singapore travel itineraries can astound you, puzzle you and humble you with its graciousness.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and finds best deals on Singapore tours to pursue his passion. He recently explored Singapore with Cox & King’s international tour packages from Mumbai and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson