ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Top Historical Sites In North India Tours
Total Articles: 406
North India tour itinerary can look like a studded diamond necklace that has several historical travel destinations that attract tourists like moth to flame. So, when you travel in India, it is impossible to ignore these wonderful cultural heritage destinations. Whether you are an adventurer, trekker, wildlife lover, romantic, or a nomad at heart, you will find that North India has something for everybody. For example: Kumbalgarh Fort is the UNESCO World Heritage Site in Mount Abu; which is perfect for adventurers as the trek site. The Taj Mahal in Agra is perfect as a honeymoon destination as it is a symbol of everlasting love. So, here are the top sites you must visit in North India tour.
Qutub Minar Complex:
It is a cliché and a part of very New Delhi holiday package. But, as a historical sight, it has more to offer if you have the time to look. The central red sandstone minar is 13th century 73 meters tall construction, which stands as the testament of different ventures of different kingdoms in the history. The inscription from the periods of Chandra Gupta Maurya, the legends of incomplete Alai minar and more ooze such intriguing ambiance. So, when you want to travel in India and explore the real side of it then take a look at the way several ruling dynasties have merged in this one complex to share their stories.
This whole city, which is the first planned city, is the UNESCO World Heritage Site. This is a popular travel destination in India travel itineraries. But, it is inseparable part of Mughal politics and it is known as the capital of Mughal Empire of 10 years. The exquisite historical monuments in this city include the mosques, temples, palaces, gazebos, pavilions, etc. Built in late 16th century, the city stands tall and proud today with its uniform architecture, power of Mughal vision and grandeur of Mughal Empire. Therefore, when you explore how this “City of Victory” became a city without future, you touch the rare part of Indian history and pride that makes North India tours special.
Situated right in the middle of the dense forest, this fort is also a UNESCO World heritage site. This is not a common part of most Rajasthan tour packages as it Ranthambore is more popular for its national park. But, it is a true treat for thrill seekers, nature lovers and wildlife lovers. This was a holy Jain Tirthankara shrine in 12th century. That was converted into a fortress in the Mughal period. But the most interesting period in the history is from 12th century to 17th century, where this fort was drenched in bloody Rajput history. So, whether you want extended Rajasthan tour packages or a short north India tour, do include this fort in your itinerary. That’s the stuff you want to know about.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and finds best deals on North India tours to pursue his passion. He recently explored Rajasthan tour packages from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Discover Yourself On Solo Vacations
Author: Noah Daniel
2. How We Make Your Gold Coast Airport Transfers Memorable
3. Planning A Vacation To Cuba
Author: Stephen David
4. Raised Glasses With Wedding Transportation Of Dc
Author: Saied Luliah
5. Upper Dolpo Trekking – Simply Picturesque
6. No Trouble Travel To The Super Bowl With A Denver Charter Bus
Author: Lucille W. Hill
7. Experience Nature's Beauty & Adventure On Your Tanzania Safari Tours
Author: Ireneus Kitena
8. Love Your Friendships This Valentine’s Day With A Party Bus In Pittsburgh
Author: Iris K. Allen
9. At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Author: Rohan Mustafa
10. Travel To Korea – Get The Korea Winter Tour Package On Demand Now!
Author: Tommy Na
11. Things To Know Before You Sign With An Airport Shuttle Services In Texas
Author: Joe Yetzer
12. Suitably Fun Prom Transportation With A Denver Party Or Limo Bus
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
13. How Would You Balance The Ruins And The Dunes On Your Morocco Day Tours?
Author: Ali oussou
14. Bus Ticket Booking Is No Longer An Annoyance As It Used To Be
Author: Online Bus Ticket Booking
15. Can We Discover All The Hidden Marvels From Catania To Taormina At Our Own Pace With Taxi Taormina?
Author: Christian Guardione