ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Coolest Things To Do In Kerala Travel
Total Articles: 400
When tourists plan Kerala packages, it is more likely that they want the local flavour to elevate their South India tour experience more than anything else. But, few people know that each state has its own vibe –rich with traditions, history and couture. So before you dive for the popular activities in Kerala packages like Ayurvedic massage, Kerala backwater cruise or a Yoga lesson, you might as well check out some of these moments that are special and almost out of his world.
Cruise with bamboo rafting
You will wind up travelling through some of the dense forests in tropical Kerala without breaking a sweat. How cool is that? In most South India tour packages, exploring the wilderness is the most engaging and thrilling experience as there is so much to see. However, bamboo rafting changes the paradigm with this new form of cruising through the jungle. With the additional edge of adventure, checking the birds, plants and animals in the forest is so much more fun. This is most commonly available in Periyar Tiger Reserve.
Enjoy Theyyam festival
This is a festival, where individuals dress up as deities and narrate their stories through the form of folk dance. This is most commonly witnessed in Malabar region of Kerala. You can see their dance share the historical stories or legends. But the vibrant colours of their costumes, paint on the faces, vivid expressions, and the gigantic bamboo crowns hoist the spirits of the viewers. However, the most interesting part of these performers is that they are believed to be divinely chosen rather than selected through any kind of human intervention.
Get aerial view of Kerala
Most international tourists think about a helicopter ride at best. But, when you are on South India tour packages with the ample palm trees everywhere you go, you can just climb up these trees to enjoy the stunning view of this magical landscape. You cannot explain fun and adrenaline rush of this gravity-defying activity if you ask me. The vast land of lush greenery is breathtaking and worthwhile indeed. Will you want to try it if the professional climbers are available for any help you may need? This is the true local adventure for any thrill seeker on Kerala packages.
You can check out the snake boat race, ox racing in Kerala villages, enjoy the festive food at Onam, and ride the elephants. There are umpteen numbers of things to do In Kerala if you have the right spirit and budget for Kerala or South India tour packages.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and finds best deals on South India tour packages to pursue his passion. He recently explored Kerala package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family